Why is Taig 2.0/2.1 jailbreak not working ?

Spike Lee

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello ,I got some problems with Taig when I was trying to jailbreaking.

I have an iPhone 5C on iOS 8.3 ,my iTunes is 12.0.1.26 and the Windows 7 x64. Taig has brought Run as administrator.

I tried Taig 2.0 and the chinese version of 2.1. The version 2.0 stuck on "Checking jailbreak enviroment..." ,and 2.1 the error was ?Can't find Apple driver, please download and install iTunes? in chinese.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried contacting the developers responsible for creating the exploit?

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Why Taig 2.0/2.1 is not working ?

These are the reasons why I'm still waiting to jailbreak my iPod touch. Hope a stable version of TaiG Jb Tool comes in few days.
Btw, TaiG twitter account hasn't yet tweeted about the release of version 2.1 and even on the official taig website i can only find the original 2.0 version to download.
Sure I'm going to wait for the official stable version to release; shouldn't take more than 2-3 days.

Spike Lee

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I haven't. But they are working on the oficial version of Taig 2.1 ,and when it's done ,they'll post on their twitter.

I really would like to know why the 2.0 is not working with me ,I'm doing all steps on right way.. Now ,I have to wait for this new version.

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I haven't. But they are working on the oficial version of Taig 2.1 ,and when it's done ,they'll post on their twitter.

I really would like to know why the 2.0 is not working with me ,I'm doing all steps on right way.. Now ,I have to wait for this new version.

The updated version 2.1.2 released. Head to the official website to download: www.taig.com
Hope it works with your devices.😊

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77