Now Playing GONE!

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
What happened?

This is the first time I've 'killed' the Music app on my iPhone 5 without a reboot since updating to iOS 8.3 and the "Now playing" is gone.

It used to be that I could kill the app, come back to it later and it would remember the playlist and song it was on, if not the position within the song. Now that is completely gone. If I kill the app and re-enter, I have to re-select the playlist and try to find where I was in it.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Don't get too used to anything with the music app as iOS8.4 sees music app getting a make-over...

Uh oh... that's either great or troubling news... I want not only this function restored, I want it to remember the position within a playlist when I switch to another playlist.

(I have two primary playlists, a live updating list (doesn't live-update on the phone so I have to play it randomized) and a music-learning list. I want to be able to switch between them and return to where I left off.)

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
What happened?

This is the first time I've 'killed' the Music app on my iPhone 5 without a reboot since updating to iOS 8.3 and the "Now playing" is gone.

It used to be that I could kill the app, come back to it later and it would remember the playlist and song it was on, if not the position within the song. Now that is completely gone. If I kill the app and re-enter, I have to re-select the playlist and try to find where I was in it.

Ahh this was happening to me and I thought I was crazy. Hopefully in the new version it's back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2