With iOS8.2 Safari, am I the only one who has it totally broken on both iPhone 6 and iPad Air?

Indrek Pinsel

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
iOS8.2 Safari, am I the only one who has it totally broken on both iPhone6 and iPad Air?

the Safari stops responding to any input after a while, the only thing that helps is the total factory reset, there seems to be some corruption in some data files which cannot be reset from the Safari settings... I tried to restore my iphone and ipad from the iCloud backup, but unfortunately seem to contain this broken data file already... I cannot reset my devices to blank ones every 2 days... help!!!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS8.2 Safari, am I the only one who has it totally broken on both iPhone6 and iPad Air?

Restore, set up as new...don't restore the backup... It happens...

HorizonZwinger

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
This is really bad, I got a warranty replacement from T-mobile because of this and as soon as I restored the same problem with the phone I received. The keyboard does not function at all, you keep on typing and nothing happens once you press enter. If you press on a bookmark icon nothing happens and ultimately safari crashes.

What if someone wants to actually save their data and restore? No option but to loose all data?

MobileMadness002

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
This is really bad, I got a warranty replacement from T-mobile because of this and as soon as I restored the same problem with the phone I received. The keyboard does not function at all, you keep on typing and nothing happens once you press enter. If you press on a bookmark icon nothing happens and ultimately safari crashes.

What if someone wants to actually save their data and restore? No option but to loose all data?

So it would seem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2