Back to iPHone/iPad after many years with BBerry and Droid

sunshine1235

Sep 20, 2018
Visit site
Aloha!

I've posted here before, but haven't in a long time, so I'm a newbie retread.

After many years with BlackBerry (up to the Passport) and Android (up to the Samsung Galaxy S7), I have come back to iPhone and iPad.

Why? Two reasons.

1.) I love Apple Music. Truly. Yes, I can get Apple Music on Droid, but it is NOT the same experience without the GUI that iPhone/iPad provides. It feels like a totally different experience on a non Apple product. And as an Audiophile, I do love Airplay. It's awesome.

2.) I love Google, but don't want the world to be totally Google-Ville. A monopoly is not good for anyone. Apple is the only company that can still compete with Google, so I am happy to support Apple.

I first came back by activating my iPhone 4s and my iPad 2. In 2017? A 4s and an iPad 2 ? Yep. And although both are "slow", they worked GREAT. Actually so good I almost didn't upgrade, but finally took the plunge and got an iPhone 8 and an iPad Pro. But I still use the 4s and the iPad2 as Apple Music Streaming devices with Airplay.

So there you have it. I'm back.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Glad to have you back on the forums, I am also an avid Blackberry person and will always have a soft spot for the brand. Enjoy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods