Messages/Notification Center Bug

mjk5025

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
For me, unread messages will clear from the notification center have been clearing from the notification center at seemingly at random. I had this happen on and off through the 7.1 beta cycle, but never was able to put my finger on the cause well enough to submit a big report. And now it seems like it has gotten worse with the general release.

Anyone else having this problem? Any idea on a cause or fix?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't noticed, but I usually check my messages immediately or within minutes after receiving them.

bholzgen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this as well, and it is actually happening quite frequently for me. This is quite frustrating since messaging is the #1 use of my phone. I have searched Apple forums and no further details there either.

mjk5025

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Good to know I'm not the only one. The notifications sure seem to clear at random. If you figure out what might be causing it, let me know!

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
That's a strange bug, and I've never seen it happen on my 4S, even after having messages in Notification Centre for a good hour or so while I'm in the bath.

Roland

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

rws381

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed this a couple of times but haven't found any rhyme or reason.

Also having trouble with the sort by time setting. It will work for an undetermined amount of time and the revert back to manual sorting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2