Apps Crashing

SamCity123

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi, over the last couple of days I've had apps crashing on my JB iPhone 5. I would try and open Twitter and Facebook and they'd crash (somehow fixed Twitter), and now it is the photos app that simply won't open. I can't attach photos to messages, the messages app will just close.

Does anyone know the problem and if it is JB related? Everything on Cydia is up to date. Thanks in advance.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I had a tweak (can't remember what it was called) but it would change the color of the status bar according to the outdoors temperature. Most of my apps would crash on launch with it installed. Once I removed it everything's working as prescribed. If I were you I would probably start uninstalling tweaks until I got the one that's causing the issue.

Sent from my iRiidium iPad Air LTE

SamCity123

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I've uninstalled a few, no luck so far. Here are the packages still installed:
Activator
BigBoss Icon Set
BytaFont 2
CCLoader
Cydia Substrate + Installer + Trandlations
Evasion Untether
Fancy
MultiIconMover+
NoAdStoreOpen
Roboto Font
Soft Remix for iOS7
Springtomize 3
Status Bar Fix 2
Winterboard
XBMC
Zeppelin

That is all.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
WB kept crashing my entire phone. I wound up having to uninstall it which pained me.

Only suggestion I'd have is to uninstall them one at a time. If the crashes keep happening, keep uninstalling until you find that the crashes are gone.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Only suggestion I'd have is to uninstall them one at a time. If the crashes keep happening, keep uninstalling until you find that the crashes are gone.

I agree, it may seem tedius but I can't imagine how you can identify the culprit without checking each tweak individually.

Sent from my iRiidium iPad Air LTE

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Any tweaks that modify the status bar can cause apps to crash. libstatusbar is not updated for iOS 7 yet.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2