Need iOS app to hide incoming SMS msgs and secret contacts, or will pay developer

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
No. It's not.

"Exactly what she needs" is to leave the relationship rather than find ways to calm the relationship. If she's unwilling to leave, engaging in a second relationship isn't any healthier than the first. Your perception of what she needs is incredibly biased towards the solution you want.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Without jailbreak, I would just keep messages deleted. Any important text worth saving, I'd screen shot it and hide it in a lockable photo app. The contact I would "share" to my email and hide in a folder, then delete it from contacts. :)

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Ray English

May 16, 2015
Visit site
No. It's not.

"Exactly what she needs" is to leave the relationship rather than find ways to calm the relationship. If she's unwilling to leave, engaging in a second relationship isn't any healthier than the first. Your perception of what she needs is incredibly biased towards the solution you want.

cam00740

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I am not jailbroken and can 5 different apps all called iblacklist. Which one are you refering to can you give a link or name the developer?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Nah, he is part of a sleeping cell of the former KGB. He is about to get activated and needs to hide all evidence from the FBI

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I am not jailbroken and can 5 different apps all called iblacklist. Which one are you refering to can you give a link or name the developer?

There's only one? you have too many repos installed?

cydia://package/iblacklist

Copy that, paste it into safari browser, then go

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77