Photostream on PC not working

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Recently I've noticed my photostream is not appearing on PC. I use the icloud control panel. When I go to the folder my shared photostreams are there but my camera roll is not. It tells me "photos are not enabled". However the control panel shows that it is. Tried logging off and logging back in. No luck. Any ideas?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Have you updated to the latest version of iCloud Control Panel? You may also have to fully close iCloud Control and restart it in order for it to start working properly again.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Have you updated to the latest version of iCloud Control Panel? You may also have to fully close iCloud Control and restart it in order for it to start working properly again.

Tried this an still no luck. Anyone else having this issue on a PC? It shows my shared streams but "my photo stream" has nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Tried this an still no luck. Anyone else having this issue on a PC? It shows my shared streams but "my photo stream" has nothing.

Have you checked the iCloud photos folder? It could also be that Apple is changing something in the background and it's not updating on the Windows client as frequently anymore.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked the iCloud photos folder? It could also be that Apple is changing something in the background and it's not updating on the Windows client as frequently anymore.

Yes I've looked everywhere. Really weird and frustrating!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77