Notification center "missed"

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
No... but once an iOS 7 jailbreak is released it won't be too much longer after that :)

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

jraw23

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
If I clear the notifications in the All tab then they also delete from the Missed tab. This works on both my iPhone and iPad. For some reason, every now and then a notification alert will remain in the missed tab and restarting the device seems to make it go away.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
You can just not scroll over to the missed area and you won't have to worry about it. Also, once you open the app and address the notifications, they go away.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well that's dumb :-/

...the only way so far that I found is to tap on the notification to view it and hope it disappears... But it doesn't work for sports apps so far...

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
We'll I've tapped on the two that remain in there which are a missed phone call and a voicemail but the notifications did not go away.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
We'll I've tapped on the two that remain in there which are a missed phone call and a voicemail but the notifications did not go away.

To clear missed calls, go to the phone app, tap the RECENTS tab to clear the missed call. Tap the VOICEMAIL tab to clear the voice mail alert.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77