This is what iOS 7 looked like before it was even announced

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Wow. Tough crowd. :)

I can be that way. :D I finally buy an iPhone in January because I have to change phones and I hate the Android UI (and experience) and next thing I know Apple makes iOS look way too similar. I'm gonna be grumpy for a while. :D The thing is, I used many other phones over the years before moved to iOS, and I'm not afraid to point out the faults of any of them, including iOS.

Last edited:

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
am i missing something? i only see the one imessage picture. you made it seem like there were more pics than just the one. also, its not much different than beta 1. the speech bubbles did the same overlapping in beta 1 and 2 i think.

itsmemuffins

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
am i missing something? i only see the one imessage picture. you made it seem like there were more pics than just the one. also, its not much different than beta 1. the speech bubbles did the same overlapping in beta 1 and 2 i think.

Same here. Only seeing one screen shot.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

The stock icon is different too....so, there's that! Personally, I don't really like the overlapping in the "never released" version. Can't wait for ios7!

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I can be that way. :D I finally buy an iPhone in January because I have to change phones and I hate the Android UI (and experience) and next thing I know Apple makes iOS look way too similar. I'm gonna be grumpy for a while. :D The thing is, I used many other phones over the years before moved to iOS, and I'm not afraid to point out the faults of any of them, including iOS.

LOL-"You remind me of my ex. I don't like you"

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77