iOS 7 on iPhone 4s comments

anon(5561520)

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
hey, i've tried out the previous betas and i actually love iOS 7 but my regular use of apps such as snapchat, instagram or twitter started to crash in beta 1 and 2 and i was wondering if beta 3 is much more polished then ever to an extent that it is usuable with little frustration to crashes. i can handle an app crash just once but not if it constantly occurs when im trying to show someone something.. anyways thank you for your help currently using 6.1.3 and i was wondering if iOS 7 beta 3 is worth it to upgrade

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
hey, i've tried out the previous betas and i actually love iOS 7 but my regular use of apps such as snapchat, instagram or twitter started to crash in beta 1 and 2 and i was wondering if beta 3 is much more polished then ever to an extent that it is usuable with little frustration to crashes. i can handle an app crash just once but not if it constantly occurs when im trying to show someone something.. anyways thank you for your help currently using 6.1.3 and i was wondering if iOS 7 beta 3 is worth it to upgrade

The apps crashing is not Apple or the OS's fault. They are crashing because the developers do not have an iOS 7 compatible version out yet. That's why the Betas are for developers ONLY. People don't need to be using them on personal devices and expect apps to work.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
honestly i went back to 6.1.3 due to some Apple Map app issues and a couple of other things. if you're wanting daily driver material it's definitely not ready, it's close but not there yet

i say wait it out for beta 4 this coming Monday? i'll report back to this thread with some of my thoughts

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

By definition, it’s a beta release, and therefore not ready for daily driver status. But with that said, it is incredibly stable on my iPhone 5... there are a few apps that don’t work, and a few little gotchas, but no "show stoppers" from where I sit... However, if you read through the forums, you will find that the experience is everywhere between where I am all the way down to completely unusable with random crashes and phone calls that don’t ring through...

By the time it goes GM, it will be ready... but probably not until then.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7 is still a beta no matter which version. It's meant to be used by developers and not as an everyday driver.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77