[debug] missing media controls from lockscreen

stevendo

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
hi- that basically sums it up. i recently jailbreak my 4s and realized that when i double tap the home button the media controls don't come up anymore on my lock screen.

my only guesses are lockinfo and/or glasklart?

any ideas? what can i do to help you guys help debug my phone?

thanks

stevendo

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Do you use a tweak to hide your lock screen clock? If so, which one?

thanks,

I did, it was lockscreen clock hide. but I've since removed it and have resprung as well. I also reinstalled glasklart as well. would it be easier if I listed all my jailbreaks?

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
yea? lockinfo is turned on .. is there a setting I'm overlooking?

Possibly. Under lockinfo then appearance then while playing:

egyvusa4.jpg

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
wow thanks i'm getting closer to the problem. is this for lockinfo5? i have two appearance menu's and neither of them have a while playing menu.

Yes, since only lockinfo 5 supports iOS 6. It's under Lockinfo-Lockscreen-Appearance-While playing. Now I am running the beta, which you may not be and that could be the problem. Add http://apt.dba-technologies.com/repo and download the beta of lockinfo.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I run lockscreen clock hide on mine. I still get the controls. I haven't been running Glaskart on the 5, but I had it on my 4 without losing the controls. You could easily disable the theme and see if they return though to eliminate that as an option.

stevendo

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes, since only lockinfo 5 supports iOS 6. It's under Lockinfo-Lockscreen-Appearance-While playing. Now I am running the beta, which you may not be and that could be the problem. Add http://apt.dba-technologies.com/repo and download the beta of lockinfo.

thanks! this is a great temporary solution until i figure out what's going on. turning on the show while playing feature forces the iPod controls to replace the clock/weather while it's playing. so i can't see time or weather at all while i'm listening to music unless i unlock and put in the password. have any other leads?

stevendo

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I run lockscreen clock hide on mine. I still get the controls. I haven't been running Glaskart on the 5, but I had it on my 4 without losing the controls. You could easily disable the theme and see if they return though to eliminate that as an option.

thanks for the suggestion. i did try trying disabling glasklart, but it didn't bring back the iPod controls. i can't help but think activator has something to do with my situation. i can assign iPod controls to other gestures, but double tapping the home button refuses to work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2