stuck on apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

romit_kool

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
hi, i have iphone 4 (6.1)
i jailbreaked my iphone, and i installed a font using cydia, then i set that font but when i clicked "return to original", it resprings and it got stuck on apple logo screen and its not starting, its rebotting again and again but after apple logo comes, it get stuck and restarts again
plz help me
thank you :)

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
hi, i have iphone 4 (6.1)
i jailbreaked my iphone, and i installed a font using cydia, then i set that font but when i clicked "return to original", it resprings and it got stuck on apple logo screen and its not starting, its rebotting again and again but after apple logo comes, it get stuck and restarts again
plz help me
thank you :)

If your Jailbroken on evasi0n 1.0, restore and upgrade to 1.3.

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Try and hold the home and wake button until it turns off the. Let go of the wake button and hold the home button for 25 second try it around. 3. Try's. if it turns on it should go into safe mode or normal but remembered to delete the font tweak

yoda284

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Next time the phone try's to boot up, hold the volume up key while it boots. When it does finish booting open cydia and remove that font that you think is causing the issue

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to me last week. Unfortunately you will have to restore the os then retrieve your backup thru iTunes. Then re-jailbreak. Sorry! I know it sucks.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Don't restore your phone that's the stupid way out. Hold down the volume up button when your phone restarts. Then delete any tweaks you have recently installed.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
not cool heisenberg.

restoring is a long process for a simple fix sharma is mostly correct.

Indirectly insulting others as "stupid" isn't cool. That's why I replied to him what I replied.
Nothing to do with what you had suggested. Plus, you had already said it and he came here
to repeat the same thing and throw an insult.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
The volume button trick does NOT always work. It did not for me. Restore is the only thing that worked. Oh, and I'm not stupid thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2