Tweak to keep screen active while charging?

Spinaltap

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for an app that will keep the phones screen on while it is charging so I do not have to push a button to see charge state, message alerts etc...anything like that out there?

Tapatalker

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I know there are dock apps to do this in iTunes. Maybe you don't need a jailbreak hack...just an app.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for an app that will keep the phones screen on while it is charging so I do not have to push a button to see charge state, message alerts etc...anything like that out there?

Tapatalker

No LSB is the name of a tweak that did this, but I'm not sure if it was updated for iOS 6. I think Springtomize 2 can do it though. (Look under Lockscreen/Always show wallpaper.)

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Although I am currently JB, I use a non-JB app called BatteryDoctor. It does just as you wish. You can even set it to sound an alarm when charging is complete. Its worth a look.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
No LSB is the name of a tweak that did this, but I'm not sure if it was updated for iOS 6. I think Springtomize 2 can do it though. (Look under Lockscreen/Always show wallpaper.)

NO LSB simply removes the lockscreen battery wallpaper, it doesn't prevent the phone from going to sleep. The OP was looking for something like Exhibition mode on the Pre.

Spinaltap, I'd say turn off auto lock in Settings. That's what I've been doing for four years now. Additionally I'd recomend you set up an Activator action for locking the phone so you don't unnecessarily wear out the power button.

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
There's a tweak that came it not to long ago that flips toggles when connected to power. You could switch the auto lock toggle connected to power.
Maybe it's just an activator thing
Edit, yeah just an activator thing.
Settings>activator>anywhere>connected to power

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Which ones? Was looking to have a battery icon on the screen while it is charging

Tapatalker

This is the one I have, it shows a very sleek looking alarm clock and other info such as weather and battery charge, plus it has the feature previously discussed.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alarm-clock-pro/id335678373?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Edit: sorry, no battery displayed. Hered a picture of the app while in use.
a8u5arud.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2