App Store layout

Mriley1058

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
First impression of the new layout for the App Store is that it has lost some of the small things it could do before.

Now when you look at the Charts, the icons are left to right instead of top to bottom. That wouldn't be a problem but now the app titles can only be as wide as the icon and most of them are cutoff.

Also if you were scrolling through a bunch and then wanted to go back to the top you could just tap the bar at the top of the screen which is not possible now that they have changed the way it scrolls.

#firstworldproblems

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The card layout in the search is great on the iPad. Sucks on the iPhone. Only one card on the screen. I'd
rather have the option for a grid.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
App store on iPhone seems a little truncated or something. waiting for my iPad to update to see how it looks.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Same deal with the app store on iPad a little truncated in portrait good on landscape. No big deal. I aint mad.

captainmorgan

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Same deal with the app store on iPad a little truncated in portrait good on landscape. No big deal. I aint mad.
By truncated, do you mean it doesn't seem like it's showing the whole page? I have the same issue on my iPhone 4S, mainly with screenshots being cut off as I flip through them, and I feel like some pages in the store are currently sized for the iPhone 5, although that wouldn't explain the truncation on the iPad.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77