IOS 4.1 baseband 02.10.04 t-Mobile with Gevey

beemerbear

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I would like to move up to ios5.?. I am now jail broken with Gevey plus and unlocked on ios 4.1. someone else did my jailbreak and unlock so i am skeptical. I know my way around the PC world but not the ios world.
I am on;
baseband 02.10.04
ios 4.1
jailbroken
unlocked with GEVY
iphone 4

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I would like to move up to ios5.?. I am now jail broken with Gevey plus and unlocked on ios 4.1. someone else did my jailbreak and unlock so i am skeptical. I know my way around the PC world but not the ios world.
I am on;
baseband 02.10.04
ios 4.1
jailbroken
unlocked with GEVY
iphone 4

Use google ? 2.10.04 is not unlock able with out gevy or something ..

So first find out if that works with 5.1.1 u prob need a new one or a r sim iii ...

Once you confirm that use red snow to make a custom ipsw file to update to 5.1.1 Preserving the modem firmware

( you might not need to preserve if new chip supports the newer modem firmware )
if that's the case then just update your phone in iTunes
Then jb like normal with red snow or absinthe

beemerbear

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Why did i ever move to iPhone. I loved my blackberry. Thank You for the look in "Google" and it is how I found this forum.
As my Post states I have an iPhone 4. "I have GEVY" and I am jailbroken and unlocked on ios 4.1 using baseband 02.10.04. I use T-Mobile pay as you go and it works fairly well. I want to upgrade to iOS 5 and stay jail broken. I am afraid to try something and break my pay as I go T-Mobile. I can not run some the software (APPS) I need on iOS 4.1. I mostly need Navionics Marine Charting software and need at least iOS 4.3

Is it possible with any tools to upgrade to iOS 5 and still use T-Mobile? At this point I don't even mind being tethered.

Thank You

Ed Rogers

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2