Lets talk notification center tweaks/apps

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I've been out of the loop since 4S release day but last night I decided to trade my 4S for a IP4 and $250 cash. So I'm back in the jailbreak. I was loaded up on notification center tweaks prior to the 4S but now. I can't remember much of them.

I'm looking for the tweak that had clear memory option and the button was a small X I believe at the far right part of the tweak. The tweak was a full detailed with RAM, etc and 3 to 4 pages worth of info. I just can't remember.

I currently have PowerCenter, Repring, and Weebackground Kill (the 3rd is not working at all)

So what notification center tweaks are you guys using and did the repo need to be added.

Josh

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i don't know how i feel about all these widgets for the NC. to me it seems to clog up the purpose it was intended for--Notifications

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I found it. It is Weestats. And if you guys have played with all of the different tweaks. I think there is probaly 15 SBSettings style tweaks now. Weestats is one of the few that can free up more memory than the others. Even using other tweaks to see what RAM is available. Weestats is the only notification center tweak that can give me 320+ plus free RAM

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm not really having any luck finding ios5 updated themes. The ones I've installed don't have Reminders, Music,Videos, etc apps in the themes. And theme icon maker won't see the new ios5 apps to actually theme those. Anybody have another theme icon maker apps besides TIM or ios5 updated themes. I can't stand having giant Iphone Native Apps on my phone, ha.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamadam9120