Unlock question

Sergeant_Manny

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I have my phone unlocked with gevey sim ultra on iOS 5 with PBB.

The only drag is that I need to do the gevey sim process everytime I start over.

Is there a better unlock?

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
PBB is the format in which the SIM card stores its contacts..

The only unlock available on iOS5 is ultrasn0w, and only works on specific basebands of the iPhone 4, which is 01.59.00 - if you don't have that aforementioned baseband, you can not unlock it without GSIM..

Stromie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
PBB is the format in which the SIM card stores its contacts..

The only unlock available on iOS5 is ultrasn0w, and only works on specific basebands of the iPhone 4, which is 01.59.00 - if you don't have that aforementioned baseband, you can not unlock it without GSIM..

hm not sure if entirely true - there is Gevey Ultra Pro Blue on ebay for $5-6 which advertises that it can unlocked an iphone 4 with any firmware without regard to bandwidth...you had mentioned in one of the earliest posts that Gevey messes some things up however no real reviews on line.

Why exactly is Gevey a bad solution? And what is my worst case scenario...if my Iphone was bought used and out of warranty, lets say if my bandwidth is other than 1. 59.00 and I tried to use Gevey and didn't work, what is my "exit strategy" lol? Is there a factory settings restore to return back?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77