Weird Iphone Problem.. Help please..

SPFH73

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys im new to this forum so hello to everyone!
I hope you can help me,

I got an iphone 3g from a friend last week but whatever happens the thing just wont boot,
Its on the 06.15 ipad baseband,
It suffers from the 1015 error but nothing can bypass it,
It has been restored to 4.2.1, 4.1,3.2.1 custom ipsw for all of those from both online and ones created myself using sn0wbreeze and pwnage tool,
I have also used ireb, irecovery, fix recovery, tiny umbrella, redsn0w, blackra1n and pretty much everything else to try and exit recovery mode but nothing will work.
The phone just will not get to the emergency screen.
Where every other guide online works for every other phone it just returns to the connect to itunes screen and stays in recovery.
Every guide online has been followed and nothing has worked!

Ive made custom ipsw without updating baseband,
Ive tried jailbreaking with cydia only using resn0w,
Boot tethered only using redsn0w,
Nothing will boot.
Nothing works at all!
If i restore to stock firmware i get 1015 error on itunes, i then cannot exit recovery mode how ever hard i try,
And when i restore to custom firmware i dont get the 1015 error but the phone wont boot and itunes and the computer can only detect it in recovery mode.
also just tried restoring again to 3.2.1 and used the redsn0w, enter pwned dfu mode, run again and install cydia, run again and boot tethered right now but with no success.

Is there any chance the phone could be permanently bricked and wont ever restore?
Or is there something that im missing?

Does anyone know what could be stopping this iphone from booting?

Ive tried to include as much info as i can!

Thanks so much in advance,
Steve

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I was having problems downgrading from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 I was get 1015 errors all the time then I watched a video it told me to run jailbreak when I got the 1015 when restoring and it worked. Have you tried that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2