CallBar- Amazing Tweak

Joshua Tucker

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
CallBar 0.5-6 was submitted and is now live on Cydia. Here's what changed:

* Fixed issues with Sleep/Volume buttons not silencing the call when CallBar is disabled on the lock screen
* Shows missed calls on the Lock Screen

This is just one more step to achieving the CallBar 1.0 release. Stay tuned.

Regards,

Joshua Tucker
Concept Idea/Designer of CallBar
callbarideas[at]limneos[dot].net
Twitter: @sh8kespeare

iridium7777#CB

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
my problem with the app was this:

at work, i have music streaming and have headphones in most of the time. my phone is always set to vibrate on the hardware switch.

whenever a call would come in, the music would mute and there would be a ringer sound in the head phones. it seems callbar does not have that feature or it doesn't work for me. with callbar, the music mutes but there is no ringer sound in the headphones anymore.

has anyone else had this issue? is this a know issue and a fix is coming?

thanks.

Joshua Tucker

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
my problem with the app was this:

at work, i have music streaming and have headphones in most of the time. my phone is always set to vibrate on the hardware switch.

whenever a call would come in, the music would mute and there would be a ringer sound in the head phones. it seems callbar does not have that feature or it doesn't work for me. with callbar, the music mutes but there is no ringer sound in the headphones anymore.

has anyone else had this issue? is this a know issue and a fix is coming?

thanks.

Yes - we are aware of this issue; thankfully a few people, including yourself alerted us. Thanks for the heads up. When CallBar 1.0 is released, we plan on knocking out 100% of all the issues that were reported. 1.0 will also add a ton of new features and design so be prepared for what is to come.

And of course, Limneos and I are working on project #2 so that's on its way soon hopefully.

Regards,

Joshua Tucker
Concept Idea/Designer of CallBar
callbar[at]limneos.net
Twitter: @sh8kespeare

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Glad to hear there are appearance enhancements coming. I like the app alot. But, the fact that it is translucent (can't be changed) and stuck at top of screen only (can't be changed) and the text overlaps with "Verizon" at the top of my screen (can't be changed) and is VERY small text (can't be changed) are all things I wish I could change :D

psywzrd

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a pretty big issue with this app. Incoming calls are showing up as "blocked" for me in callbar even though the caller id shows fine on the lockscreen (I tested it by calling my cell # from my home phone). I also tested turning on callbar for the lockscreen (I don't normally have that option on) and the call showed up as blocked there as well. This is a pretty major bug and is preventing me from being able to use the app. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but the problem persists. iphone 4 on 4.3.3

psywzrd

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck getting in touch with these guys? I'm still having problems with this app (see post #46) and I've emailed them several times without a response. I'm pissed that I spent money on this app and now I can't even get support when the app is clearly not working right for me.

TheDoctor29

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
my new fav app.
i was tired of playing solomons boneyard and getting a call - only to go back to the game but the audio was gone =-\ 45 min game no sound is sucky
thx much!

Rodrigo Frati

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Change font color?

Hi there.
Do you guys know if is possible change the font color? I would like to use a black bar, but I dont know where can I change the font for white color.
Thank you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77