MobileNotifier: Am I Missing Something?

hbcbob573

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I have installed MobileNotifier from peterhajas. It doesn't crash my phone, it doesn't slow things down, actually...besides showing up on the screen when at the multitasking bar...it really doesn't do much of anything.

I get texts, email and push notifications and nothing pops up like in the screen shots.
newalerts.png

Does anyone know of any conflicting apps that cause MobileNotifier not to work? Other notification apps I have are LockInfo and Notifier (the free version). Any help would be appreciated.

I really like the idea of how MobileNotifier would work, if I could get it to work!

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Did you go into Settings>Mobilenotifier and make sure everything is turned on? Do a reboot? Open Apple's native app switcher and see the mobilenotifier dash?

The problem I'm having is you can see that there are notifications on the lock screen but can't access them.

hbcbob573

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I did a reboot and it is finally working. I kinda wish it worked for email, biteSMS and the phone app, but I got it working for facebook, words with friends and others. I really like it. I just wish that apple would do something like this!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2