Blank White Screen :(

antisosa1

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
First off. I have a 3gs with 4.01 jailbroken software.

For the last week I have been getting a black white screen when look at my phone. It doesn't happen everytime but it happens 15x a day at least. The only way to get back to my regular screen is hitting the unlock button numerous times until it finally shows. I haven't dropped it lately and only once in the past. Is there any fix to this?please help because this is really annoying.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I would try restoring your phone first to rule out a software problem, but it sounds like to me that your phone is having LCD power issues from dropping the phone...

antisosa1

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
That would not be good :(

But if I restore my phone.. wont I loose my jailbreak?

If there is another way.. can you provide me with a link?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
That would not be good :(

But if I restore my phone.. wont I loose my jailbreak?

If there is another way.. can you provide me with a link?

Well check to see what SHSH blobs are saved but right now you can restore to 4.1 and use greenpois0n to jailbreak. If your blobs are saved, which I think they are, you can restore to 4.0.1 you are using now and use the star jailbreak at jailbreakme.com to jailbreak that.

If you care about unlock then you might want to stay at 4.0.1 to keep things simple until you figure out what the problem is...

Check out my FAQ in my sig.

antisosa1

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah on cydia it says they are saved.. So all I would have to do is go to iTunes and restore? And then go to jailbreakme.com and slide to jailbreak?

No I dont care about the carrier unlock.. I have AT&T.

Thanks so much for your help!!

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com