felipe_racing

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi , my name is felipe and i writing from Chile. I jailbreak once my Iphone 3G, then cydia start crushing so I try to put back blackra1n but didn?t work so restored to the same version 3.1.2 (7d11) modem firmware 05.11.07 and try to jailbreak again but I can?t. It runs, appears the face and says its done, wait for reboot and nothing happened.
If anyone know how to fix it, i?ll appreciate it.

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
And you are sure it's 3.1.2 you installed, and not 3.1.3? Because as of now, Blackra1n only works with 3.1.2.
If it's 3.1.2, then restore again by using the "Shift+Restore"-method and set the iPhone up as new. So do not use your backup. Contact can be saved in Outlook before you restore.

If it's 3.1.3 that you have installed, then you're out of luck for now. Hopefully a new unlock will be released after the next big OS-update.

felipe_racing

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
And you are sure it's 3.1.2 you installed, and not 3.1.3? Because as of now, Blackra1n only works with 3.1.2.
If it's 3.1.2, then restore again by using the "Shift+Restore"-method and set the iPhone up as new. So do not use your backup. Contact can be saved in Outlook before you restore.

If it's 3.1.3 that you have installed, then you're out of luck for now. Hopefully a new unlock will be released after the next big OS-update.

No, is not the 3.1.3 i use the shift + restore method so i don?t get 3.1.3.
And be shure to get the 3.1.2. Still nothing happened