iOS 9.3.1 Officially released

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having an issue with iMessages not being marked as read? Cause I've had replies but the message I sent before the reply wasn't marked as read.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
iOS 9.3 Officially released

So far the final release has been a (redacted) for me. I did a fresh restore and I find it funny that it never asks me if I want to setup as new or restore from a backup. On top of that, when I enable iCloud Photo Library, something messes up. I enable the option for download and keep originals. I did that last night and when I woke up this morning, my available storage was 9.6 gigs when on all previous versions and betas, it was roughly 18 gigs. I did it again this afternoon and after manually downloading some photos and videos, now my available space is 2.6 gigs. When I plug it into iTunes, other is taking up the majority of space. And I can't restore from iCloud because it never gives me the option to. Just nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I installed iOS 9.3 on my iPhone 6 yesterday night. The update was 300 MB and went smoothly. I noticed one change post update. Earlier for 4G data it used to show LTE symbol, but now it shows the 4G symbol.

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It seems like my battery is a little worse now when it was great on Beta 7. I will wait and see what happens after a couple of days.

ex2bot

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
No more betas for me. I was dumb enough to install betas on iPhone and iPad. Now, iPad is release only. Downloading 9.3 . . .

(I should say I've had a few too many glitches with the betas.)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Although 99% of iOS 9.3 (official release) is working great on my iPhone 6S Plus, I have one quirk. When I am viewing my home screen and then opt to lock the device, it briefly displays my lock screen pic before the screen shuts off. It happens in a flash (very quickly). I don't recall that happening before. I may just go ahead and do another install. Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Update: After doing a second clean install and setting up as new, the problem is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.