If it will be terminated for some unexpected problems, then what about my iPhone?
    03-23-2016 02:33 AM
    Although 99% of iOS 9.3 (official release) is working great on my iPhone 6S Plus, I have one quirk. When I am viewing my home screen and then opt to lock the device, it briefly displays my lock screen pic before the screen shuts off. It happens in a flash (very quickly). I don't recall that happening before. I may just go ahead and do another install. Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
    03-23-2016 08:05 AM
    This used to happen on my iPhone 6s when I was running 9.2 but then it has stopped after 9.2.1 and does not happen on 9.3 as well.
    03-23-2016 08:21 AM
    This used to happen on my iPhone 6s when I was running 9.2 but then it has stopped after 9.2.1 and does not happen on 9.3 as well.
    If you're replying to my previous post, thank you...
    03-23-2016 08:33 AM
    Update: After doing a second clean install and setting up as new, the problem is resolved.
    ladyc0524 and anon(73368) like this.
    03-23-2016 09:57 AM
    Although 99% of iOS 9.3 (official release) is working great on my iPhone 6S Plus, I have one quirk. When I am viewing my home screen and then opt to lock the device, it briefly displays my lock screen pic before the screen shuts off. It happens in a flash (very quickly). I don't recall that happening before. I may just go ahead and do another install. Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
    Not me. However I do notice the clock at the top flashes quickly when unlocking the phone. This must be a leftover from the beta 4 when the clock took about 15 seconds to show up.

I did fix my phone however from the issue I complained about last night. Instead of restore from iTunes, just did an erase all content and settings and started from scratch. I let iCloud Photo Library do its thing all night while I slept and started adding things this morning. As of yet, no issues with other showing the majority of space used. Also, it gave me the option for an iCloud backup.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-23-2016 11:10 AM

I just checked, and am also seeing this on my 6s. It doesn't happen every single time though.
    03-23-2016 11:33 AM
    I just checked, and am also seeing this on my 6s. It doesn't happen every single time though.
    It was happening every time prior to me doing a second clean install and restore as new. All is well now. By the way, when I said I did a clean install, I meant that I deleted the .ipsw file from my MacBook and then had iTunes download and install a fresh copy of iOS 9.3 in case my initial download was somehow corrupted. Know what I mean?...
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-23-2016 11:39 AM
    It was happening every time prior to me doing a second clean install and restore as new. All is well now. By the way, when I said I did a clean install, I meant that I deleted the .ipsw file from my MacBook and then had iTunes download and install a fresh copy of iOS 9.3 in case my initial download was somehow corrupted. Know what I mean?...
    Aye. I did a clean install, too (factory reset) but I restored my settings/apps etc. as well. Perhaps I should try another clean install and check it before doing a restore. Now that I've noticed it (thank you for pointing that out to my ocd self lol) I'll have to see if it bugs me enough for another install.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-23-2016 11:53 AM
    D, I'm on 6S+ as well. Updated clean install yesterday and I do NOT have that quirk you mentioned. Have you tried a hard reboot? That might knock it out
    03-23-2016 12:57 PM
    D, I'm on 6S+ as well. Updated clean install yesterday and I do NOT have that quirk you mentioned. Have you tried a hard reboot? That might knock it out
    Thank you, Pink, but the situation has been resolved. The good ol' tried and true clean install and set up as new, albeit a second time, took care of it.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-23-2016 01:11 PM
    When you had that glitch, did you have that AssistiveTouch tweak on or was it just the normal animations? I do have that "tweak" on my phone and love it but have the same glitch. Just curious if it had something to do with that.
    Just_Me_D and Sherry_B like this.
    03-23-2016 01:43 PM
    When you had that glitch, did you have that AssistiveTouch "hack" on or was it just the normal animations? I do have that "tweak" on my phone and love it but have the same glitch. Just curious if it had something to do with that.
    Great question, Meyer. I did have the assistive touch hack in place at the time, but I haven't taken the time to redo it since setting my device as new this morning. In fact, it'll probably take me a minute to redo the hack so give me a few and I'll get back to you.
    meyer and Sherry_B like this.
    03-23-2016 01:46 PM
    Yep, that's the culprit! Thanks again, and thankfully, a simple reboot deactivates the hack.
    meyer and Sherry_B like this.
    03-23-2016 01:48 PM
    Good deal. I know it goes away when you reboot the phone because the hack doesn't hold thru a reboot and my glitch went away as well, but I wanted to verify it wasn't the iOS since you restored like new. Thanks, D.

Edit: I love that hack. You think it hurts anything, that glitch before locking?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-23-2016 01:59 PM
    Good deal. I know it goes away when you reboot the phone because the hack doesn't hold thru a reboot and my glitch went away as well, but I wanted to verify it wasn't the iOS since you restored like new. Thanks, D.

Edit: I love that hack. You think it hurts anything, that glitch before locking?
    You're very welcome, my friend......Like you, I enjoy activating the hack, and no, I doubt it's hurting anything. I wish Apple would institute it because it's such a pleasure to open and close apps instantly without any animations or delays.
    meyer likes this.
    03-23-2016 02:13 PM
    Hmmm, I'm not sure about that. The update size was quite small.
    My update coming from beta 7 was 1.7 gigs.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-23-2016 02:19 PM
    My update coming from beta 7 was 1.7 gigs.
    Beta updates just change bits while the final release is a full update for beta users.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-23-2016 02:30 PM
    When you had that glitch, did you have that AssistiveTouch tweak on or was it just the normal animations? I do have that "tweak" on my phone and love it but have the same glitch. Just curious if it had something to do with that.
    Yep, that's the culprit! Thanks again, and thankfully, a simple reboot deactivates the hack.
    Awesome... thanks so much! I too had the glitch activated, and after rebooting the issue has been resolved. w00t!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-23-2016 05:29 PM
    Got the same update size, thanks for the screen shot
    Didn't you updated the 9.2.* version in between? If you didn't that might be reason why you got >1Gb size update.
    03-23-2016 06:32 PM
    Didn't you updated the 9.2.* version in between? If you didn't that might be reason why you got >1Gb size update.
    I was on 9.3 beta so maybe it was the whole update rather than miscellaneous patches.
    03-23-2016 07:37 PM
    Purchased my 6s in December 2015, and immediately updated it to 9.2 then into all 9.3 public beta versions till b7, all OTA.
    Not a single issue, the release version is running quite nice and feels slightly faster.
    03-24-2016 01:14 AM
    I was on 9.3 beta so maybe it was the whole update rather than miscellaneous patches.
    This seems to be the case.
    03-24-2016 11:03 AM
    Update to 9.3 destroyed my bluetooth in car. Calls are choppy and you can't understand each other. Tried forgetting device on phone, delete phone from car. Reboot both. No luck. Will have to try resetting all networks later when I have time to see if that will fix it, though not looking forward to setting up all my networks again.
    03-24-2016 11:41 AM
    Probably most of us are now waiting for the 9.4 beta 1 already or maybe there will be a jump to 10?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-24-2016 12:17 PM
267 ... 23456 ...