iOS 9.3 Public beta 2 build/version number?

Spartan John-117

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I was updating my phone and my MPB at the same time so I'm not sure if it shorted out my update due to power or not. Could someone with an iPhone 6s plus tell me what the version number is?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
YOU DA BEST!!!!!! Thanks!

Is there any major changes from PB1?

Thank you...:)...As for any "major" changes, I'd say that having the NightShift icon appear in the Control Center is a major change. Other than that, I really haven't taken the time to really explore with it. My device is running fast and smoothly and I haven't encountered any glitches or anything like that to this point.

Spartan John-117

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Thank you...:)...As for any "major" changes, I'd say that having the NightShift icon appear in the Control Center is a major change. Other than that, I really haven't taken the time to really explore with it. My device is running fast and smoothly and I haven't encountered any glitches or anything like that to this point.

The reason I asked is because, long story short, I was updating my MBP and iPhone at the same time, had to plug the phone to the MBP because I was low on battery, MBP restarted and the update was done instantly it seemed so I wasn't sur gif it cancelled kind of thing. But seeing that icon there is a sigh of relief for me. Not only that but its more convenient!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The reason I asked is because, long story short, I was updating my MBP and iPhone at the same time, had to plug the phone to the MBP because I was low on battery, MBP restarted and the update was done instantly it seemed so I wasn't sur gif it cancelled kind of thing. But seeing that icon there is a sigh of relief for me. Not only that but its more convenient!

I understand, but remember, the beta 2 download was only 133 MB...:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77