Hi everyone! I know that most of you doesn't speak Spanish but for the ones that do I want to show them the mistake in the translation. In the English version it says "Siri apps suggestions" but in the Spanish version it actually says "suggestions of Siri app". It's very shameful that a big company like Apple has made such a bad translation. Mistranslation-imageuploadedbytapatalk1442693973.111198.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    09-19-2015 04:19 PM
    Yeah, it's wrong, it should've been " aplicaciones recomendadas por Siri ".. Do you know how to report bugs so Apple can fix it ? Give it a try
    09-19-2015 04:25 PM
    Yeah, it's wrong, it should've been " aplicaciones recomendadas por Siri "..
    Yes, exactly!

09-19-2015 04:26 PM
    It's saying that the Siri application on the phone is offering suggestions. Maybe it should be...
    Sugerencias de aplicacin Siri.??
    09-19-2015 04:31 PM
    It's saying that the Siri application on the phone is offering suggestions. Maybe it should be...
    The traslation is simply not right it seems that was made with Google translator

09-19-2015 04:33 PM
    When you say it like that it sounds like Siri is the app.... not that Siri is recommending apps... And this is a classic example of beating a dead horse. =)
    09-19-2015 04:35 PM
    When you say it like that it sounds like Siri is the app.... not that Siri is recommending apps... And this is a classic example of beating a dead horse. =)
    How is it beating a dead horse? The thread just started. But, yeah, who knows what the intended meaning was. If it's as you say then someone clearly screwed up. It looks like they are saying Siri is the app. Maybe some feedback is warranted here. LOL
    http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html
    Guacho likes this.
    09-19-2015 05:27 PM
    I gave feedback about this when it was in beta but clearly apple doesn't care

Ledsteplin likes this.
    09-19-2015 05:33 PM

Someone will at some point. Maybe it's not as it seems. It's nothing to be upset over. Either someone made a mistake, or what it says is what was intended.
    09-19-2015 07:02 PM

just think all languages they support and all the changes with the new OS...this things happen...
    09-19-2015 07:36 PM
    just think all languages they support and all the changes with the new OS...this things happen...
    Yes I understand but after Chinese and English, Spanish is the most spoken language in the world!

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk
    09-19-2015 07:45 PM
    Yes I understand but after Chinese and English, Spanish is the most spoken language in the world!

Actually, Spanish is second, English third... and Chinese first by a long shot.
    09-19-2015 09:46 PM
    Actually, Spanish is second, English third... and Chinese first by a long shot.
    Yes you're right so they have pay attention and pay to good translators!

09-20-2015 12:15 AM
    Well after the last update the mistranslation remains so maybe Apple hadn't pay attention to it

09-26-2015 06:50 AM
    Hi everyone (I know oust of you doesn't care about this) I want to say that Apple has been fixed the translation it's not the perfect one but it's ok!

To be perfect it should say "sugerencias de aplicaciones de Siri" because apps it isn't an Spanish word but it's very used nowadays
    02-10-2016 06:56 PM
    Hi everyone (I know oust of you doesn't care about this) I want to say that Apple has been fixed the translation it's not the perfect one but it's ok! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...1f93c99fb9.jpg

To be perfect it should say "sugerencias de aplicaciones de Siri" because apps it isn't an Spanish word but it's very used nowadays
    Thanks for the update.
    02-10-2016 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD