Mistranslation

agmanuel

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! I know that most of you doesn't speak Spanish but for the ones that do I want to show them the mistake in the translation. In the English version it says "Siri apps suggestions" but in the Spanish version it actually says "suggestions of Siri app". It's very shameful that a big company like Apple has made such a bad translation. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442693973.111198.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, it's wrong, it should've been " aplicaciones recomendadas por Siri ".. Do you know how to report bugs so Apple can fix it ? Give it a try

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's saying that the Siri application on the phone is offering suggestions. Maybe it should be...
Sugerencias de aplicaci?n Siri.??

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
It's saying that the Siri application on the phone is offering suggestions. Maybe it should be...
Sugerencias de aplicaci?n Siri.??

When you say it like that it sounds like Siri is the app.... not that Siri is recommending apps... And this is a classic example of beating a dead horse. =)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
When you say it like that it sounds like Siri is the app.... not that Siri is recommending apps... And this is a classic example of beating a dead horse. =)

How is it beating a dead horse? The thread just started. But, yeah, who knows what the intended meaning was. If it's as you say then someone clearly screwed up. It looks like they are saying Siri is the app. Maybe some feedback is warranted here. LOL
https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html#mn_p

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I gave feedback about this when it was in beta but clearly apple doesn't care

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Someone will at some point. Maybe it's not as it seems. It's nothing to be upset over. Either someone made a mistake, or what it says is what was intended.

agmanuel

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone (I know oust of you doesn't care about this) I want to say that Apple has been fixed the translation it's not the perfect one but it's ok!
4098c9c9ebc52b6ebd91c21f93c99fb9.jpg

To be perfect it should say "sugerencias de aplicaciones de Siri" because apps it isn't an Spanish word but it's very used nowadays

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77