Anybody else having issues with Apple Pay?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried to use it earlier today and it didn't work so I had to swipe my card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your post was a reminder. Thanks. Anyway, this past Friday, I attempted to use Pay via my iPhone at a nearby Subway restaurant where I frequent, but it wouldn't work. I then switched to the Pay option on my Watch running WatchOS 1.01, and it worked like a charm. The thing is, I know Pay worked with iOS 9 betas 1 and 2, but I 'think' this was my first attempt using it with beta 3. Until it happens again, I'll toss it up as a glitch.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Your post was a reminder. Thanks. Anyway, this past Friday, I attempted to use Pay via my iPhone at a nearby Subway restaurant where I frequent, but it wouldn't work. I then switched to the Pay option on my Watch running WatchOS 1.01, and it worked like a charm. The thing is, I know Pay worked with iOS 9 betas 1 and 2, but I 'think' this was my first attempt using it with beta 3. Until it happens again, I'll toss it up as a glitch.

I'm on public beta 1. I tried it three times and all of them failed. It's no biggy since I only use Apple pay more for convenience then anything else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2