Are they going to come out with new notification sounds.....? I'm really sick of these ones :-(
    You are not limited to the buit-in notification sounds. I have a full set of ringtones and notification sounds that I have collected or made over the years. I don't think that I use any of the stock tones for anything. You don't need to, either.

If you want different notification tones, don't sit around waiting for Apple to change them up, go find your own. When you tire of them, repeat the process.
    07-11-2015 08:41 PM
    Sorry I should explain .. I have the actual news app even thou it crashes constantly and the for you section never loads ...
    But I am missing the news section in the search area under the apps and places section Attachment 84927

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How you get Siri suggestions ? I don't have that at all

That's the same I get on my iPhone 6 plus as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    07-11-2015 09:25 PM
    How you get Siri suggestions ? I don't have that at all

That's the same I get on my iPhone 6 plus as well

Settings > General > Spotlight Search > Siri Suggestions > [ON]
    07-11-2015 09:45 PM
    I have had it on since I got iOS 9

07-11-2015 09:46 PM
    This don't work
    07-11-2015 09:48 PM
    I have had it on since I got iOS 9
    This don't work
    Not sure what to tell you. I can turn that setting [OFF] and everything disappears. Turning it back [ON] brings it back.

Just to be clear, we are talking about the "swipe left to right" search screen and not the "pull down" search screen, right?

Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)-img_4040.0.png
    07-11-2015 09:52 PM
    Not sure what to tell you. I can turn that setting [OFF] and everything disappears. Turning it back [ON] brings it back.

Just to be clear, we are talking about the "swipe left to right" search screen and not the "pull down" search screen, right?
    Yes

07-11-2015 09:52 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4040.0.PNG 
Views:	90 
Size:	433.1 KB 
ID:	85044
    Yes this what I want, I tried everything and nothing works
    07-11-2015 11:03 PM
    Yes this what I want, I tried everything and nothing works
    There is another setting that seems to affect the "news" part of the Search screen... Settings > General > Spotlight Search > Spotlight Suggestions > [ON]

Public Beta - available now (7/9/15)-img_0039.jpg

I also have a strange issue with the two slots below Spotlight Suggestions ... both are blank with no icon, and turning them on/off don't appear to affect anything. Is anyone else seeing that anomaly?
    07-11-2015 11:13 PM
    I think I might download it!

Closingracer likes this.
    07-11-2015 11:17 PM
    There is another setting that seems to affect the "news" part of the Search screen... Settings > General > Spotlight Search > Spotlight Suggestions > [ON]

Name:	IMG_0039.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	85051

I also have a strange issue with the two slots below Spotlight Suggestions ... both are blank with no icon, and turning them on/off don't appear to affect anything. Is anyone else seeing that anomaly?

07-12-2015 12:27 AM

Name:	IMG_0039.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	85051

You have to turn on siri
    07-12-2015 12:27 AM
    You have to turn on siri
    Siri IS on.
    07-12-2015 12:47 AM
    I am really curious into how to turn this on because it's still not working

07-12-2015 10:11 AM
    I am really curious into how to turn this on because it's still not working

It's obviously a bug seeing a lot of people are experiencing the same thing. Report it in the feedback app. I still don't have it and reported it yesterday

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    07-12-2015 10:25 AM
    I wonder if you have to have locations on at all times for this spotlight search to show up?
    07-12-2015 12:14 PM
    It's obviously a bug seeing a lot of people are experiencing the same thing. Report it in the feedback app. I still don't have it and reported it yesterday

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    It's all showing up for me, but not until I read several stories from the News App. The only thing is it seems to only show certain sources, and not the ones I regularly read. I was hoping the more I read it would "learn" what I'm interested in and those sources would populate the News section. Maybe in a future update that will be added.
    07-12-2015 12:27 PM
    Wonder when beta 2 will be out for public
    07-12-2015 01:16 PM
    Wonder when beta 2 will be out for public
    It will probably be a while. The dev betas come out roughly every 2 weeks or so, and the public betas probably won't be with every dev beta - maybe every-other dev beta ... of course no one knows for sure.
    07-12-2015 01:18 PM
    Bug: Plugging in headphones is supposed to have the phone offer up the Music app... my iPhone6 wants to start the Activity app when I plug in my headphones... Reported it... Anyone else see this?
    07-12-2015 02:20 PM
    Bug: Plugging in headphones is supposed to have the phone offer up the Music app... my iPhone6 wants to start the Activity app when I plug in my headphones... Reported it... Anyone else see this?
    I am getting the music app for myself

07-12-2015 06:39 PM
    hey im trying to downgrade my phone with 3 faild attempts now what can i do
    07-12-2015 06:50 PM
    hey im trying to downgrade my phone with 3 faild attempts now what can i do

First of all, make sure that you’re running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
    07-12-2015 06:54 PM
    First of all, make sure that youre running the latest version if iTunes. Then, just put your device in DFU mode and connect it to your computer/iTunes. It will download the latest iOS and install it for you. Good luck.

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
    On the 9th attempt my phones running 8.4 omg was so scared!! I have latest iTunes and phone was in DFU mode was so scared :/
    07-12-2015 07:27 PM
    On the 9th attempt my phones running 8.4 omg was so scared!! I have latest iTunes and phone was in DFU mode was so scared :/
    I'm sorry, but...... what?
    07-12-2015 09:14 PM
415 ... 1112131415 ...