Do you think that Apple will ever release an app Drawer on iOS? I hope so. This is the one thing that I miss about android. I loved having a clear home page where I could just see the wallpaper fully without it being overrun by apps. I also would love the ability to place the apps anywhere on the page. It annoys me that I can't place them all along the bottom for example and have none on the top. I know apple haven't done this yet but I hope they do both of these things in the future.

What do you guys think?
    04-12-2015 01:35 PM
    I have seen stranger things happen, but I would not hold my breath. Apple is all about control over the presentation. That can be a turnoff for some.

Me personally, I'm fine with the layout of iOS; however, many people would love more customization.
    04-12-2015 01:51 PM
    Do you think that Apple will ever release an app Drawer on iOS? I hope so. This is the one thing that I miss about android. I loved having a clear home page where I could just see the wallpaper fully without it being overrun by apps. I also would love the ability to place the apps anywhere on the page. It annoys me that I can't place them all along the bottom for example and have none on the top. I know apple haven't done this yet but I hope they do both of these things in the future.

What do you guys think?
    just move all your apps to second page like i do. also if you wanna jailbreak dont know what ios your on there is plenty of tweaks to allow you to place them anywhere on your current screen.
    04-13-2015 12:10 AM
    There's no way of putting apps on a second page. They automatically go on the first
    04-13-2015 11:52 AM
    There's no way of putting apps on a second page. They automatically go on the first
    Do u mean first page is the middle page ? I have 3 dots (pages) on my homescreen, and my app icon start at the middle dot. So the first dot (page) is empty
    04-13-2015 03:34 PM
    Do u mean first page is the middle page ? I have 3 dots (pages) on my homescreen, and my app icon start at the middle dot. So the first dot (page) is empty
    How do you make the first page empty?
    04-13-2015 05:03 PM
    How do you make the first page empty?
    Unless you're jail broken you need to have at least one icon on the first page. Then you can move everything over to the second page.

Sent from my Golden Apple Six
    04-13-2015 05:56 PM
    Unless you're jail broken you need to have at least one icon on the first page. Then you can move everything over to the second page.

That changed with iOS 8, I believe. You can have a blank first page.
    04-13-2015 06:21 PM
    It looks that way. Just cleared off my first page. Of course the dock is still there but the screen is app free.
    04-13-2015 07:01 PM
    Well I learned something new today. Thanks.

04-13-2015 08:02 PM