App Drawer?

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Do you think that Apple will ever release an app Drawer on iOS? I hope so. This is the one thing that I miss about android. I loved having a clear home page where I could just see the wallpaper fully without it being overrun by apps. I also would love the ability to place the apps anywhere on the page. It annoys me that I can't place them all along the bottom for example and have none on the top. I know apple haven't done this yet but I hope they do both of these things in the future.

What do you guys think?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I have seen stranger things happen, but I would not hold my breath. Apple is all about control over the presentation. That can be a turnoff for some.

Me personally, I'm fine with the layout of iOS; however, many people would love more customization.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Do you think that Apple will ever release an app Drawer on iOS? I hope so. This is the one thing that I miss about android. I loved having a clear home page where I could just see the wallpaper fully without it being overrun by apps. I also would love the ability to place the apps anywhere on the page. It annoys me that I can't place them all along the bottom for example and have none on the top. I know apple haven't done this yet but I hope they do both of these things in the future.

What do you guys think?

just move all your apps to second page like i do. also if you wanna jailbreak dont know what ios your on there is plenty of tweaks to allow you to place them anywhere on your current screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2