Apple Pay Set Up

infty

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I am using an iPhone 6+ and upgraded to 8.1 today. However, when I open passbook, I get the following. No way whatsoever to add credit cards. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a known workaround? I spend an hour with apple care and they couldn't help me. "Go to the apple store," they said. Unfortunately, it's a 2 hour drive. Any suggestions?

IMG_4573.jpg

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I am using an iPhone 6+ and upgraded to 8.1 today. However, when I open passbook, I get the following. No way whatsoever to add credit cards. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a known workaround? I spend an hour with apple care and they couldn't help me. "Go to the apple store," they said. Unfortunately, it's a 2 hour drive. Any suggestions?

Where do you live? Pay is currently only available in the US. Is that why you are not seeing it?

Go to: Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay

infty

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Where do you live? Pay is currently only available in the US. Is that why you are not seeing it?

Go to: Settings > Passbook & Apple Pay

I live in the USA and the other post on apple pay answered my questions. For some reason Passbook, looks at your region in settings. Mine is set to Mexico because I like to use military time instead of AM/PM. Because of that, it wouldn't let me add my cards. I switched my region to the USA, added my cards, then switched my region back to Mexico and the cards are there.

It seems silly that adding cards is based on the region one selects as opposed to the location they are in.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I've tried verifying my card like three or four times, but it won't go through. Anyone else having any issues like this?

detfan

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Could be your bank. Apparently my bank isn't in the list so my card won't go through either. Good stuff.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2