Has this been implemented in ios 8 thats the only thing keeping me from using the stock reminders app, being able to click a phone number or if im gonna buy something to cut and paste it into the note section of reminders and be able to click on it to buy what i was reminding myself to buy
    08-29-2014 01:20 PM
    I don't think the Reminders app was intended to be used as a Notes app. You can set those you want a note (with clickable links and phone numbers) with in the calendar app. Reminders are just that...Reminders. I use reminders to remind me to carry out trash and take meds. Most of my important things are in the Calendar app.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    08-29-2014 01:54 PM
    I don't think the Reminders app was intended to be used as a Notes app. You can set those you want a note (with clickable links and phone numbers) with in the calendar app. Reminders are just that...Reminders. I use reminders to remind me to carry out trash and take meds. Most of my important things are in the Calendar app.

I understand your point, but i rarely use my calendar to be honest i use a reminders app, and id like to be able to set a reminder to call someone then just click the number, or to buy something and click the URL, it works in fantastical 2 also other reminders apps, but they are not tied into the ios the same way,
    08-29-2014 03:31 PM
    One of the main reasons I don't use reminders, instead use any.do.
    08-30-2014 10:43 PM
    I've tried several "Task" or "To Do" apps, but find I can use stock apps for my needs. I think it would have been better it the Reminders app and the Notes app were combined as one.

08-31-2014 08:34 AM
    I've tried several "Task" or "To Do" apps, but find I can use stock apps for my needs. I think it would have been better it the Reminders app and the Notes app were combined as one.

That, i totally agree with! They Should Have Been Combined
    08-31-2014 09:38 PM