Clickable URLs In Reminders

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Has this been implemented in ios 8 thats the only thing keeping me from using the stock reminders app, being able to click a phone number or if im gonna buy something to cut and paste it into the note section of reminders and be able to click on it to buy what i was reminding myself to buy

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the Reminders app was intended to be used as a Notes app. You can set those you want a note (with clickable links and phone numbers) with in the calendar app. Reminders are just that...Reminders. I use reminders to remind me to carry out trash and take meds. Most of my important things are in the Calendar app.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the Reminders app was intended to be used as a Notes app. You can set those you want a note (with clickable links and phone numbers) with in the calendar app. Reminders are just that...Reminders. I use reminders to remind me to carry out trash and take meds. Most of my important things are in the Calendar app.

I understand your point, but i rarely use my calendar to be honest i use a reminders app, and id like to be able to set a reminder to call someone then just click the number, or to buy something and click the URL, it works in fantastical 2 also other reminders apps, but they are not tied into the ios the same way,

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've tried several "Task" or "To Do" apps, but find I can use stock apps for my needs. I think it would have been better it the Reminders app and the Notes app were combined as one.

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I've tried several "Task" or "To Do" apps, but find I can use stock apps for my needs. I think it would have been better it the Reminders app and the Notes app were combined as one.

That, i totally agree with! They Should Have Been Combined

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2