Quick type not working

darmac

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I cannot get quick type to work properly...it shows a right and left arrow is the grey area above the keyboard, but no word suggestions. Any help?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I cannot get quick type to work properly...it shows a right and left arrow is the grey area above the keyboard, but no word suggestions. Any help?

Can you post a screen shot? Is the quick type area expanded or just a thin line above the keyboard? Also, quick type currently only works with the English keyboard.

Kingswede

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I just downloaded iOS 8 on my iphone 5 and Quick Type never appeared from the beginning. Any thoughts or fixes you guys have heard about? I have the English keyboard on and i have tried rebooting twice. Also i have tried swiping up just above the top line of letters (on the keyboard). Should there be a distinct grey bar above the keyboard if the quick type is "minimized"?

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Yes there should be a gray bar above the keyboard if its minimized. Or it's a prominent gray bar with words in it if its working. Try kong pressing the :) button and make sure predictive text is on. In or maybe you should try to download your software again and try reloading it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77