Will iOS 8 + iWatch be the best combo for fitness tracking, EVER?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
With the approach of iOS 8 and hopefully the coming of the iWatch, do you think that Apple has the makings of being the best fitness tracking combo? Given the launch of similar product combos, do you think that the new iOS 8 software and an iWatch will be better than the competition?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think there are a lot of great options out there that already go great with IOS, so I am sure they will only get better with the more health focused IOS8. Plus depending on pricing of the iWatch that could determine a lot. If there are much cheaper options that work just as well, then no it won't be the best combo, but it could be a good combo depending on how they tie the two together.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I think there are a lot of great options out there that already go great with IOS, so I am sure they will only get better with the more health focused IOS8. Plus depending on pricing of the iWatch that could determine a lot. If there are much cheaper options that work just as well, then no it won't be the best combo, but it could be a good combo depending on how they tie the two together.

Pricing could definitely make or break it for that combo

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Pricing could definitely make or break it for that combo

Agree. Same goes for the moto 360. I am really interested in a smart watch that actually looks like a high end watch, but depending on price will determine if it (like the apple iwatch) is a big seller.