Today drop-down page and control panel opaqueness strangeness

ArGiEs

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
This might need to go in the iOS 7 bugs thread, but here goes:

The other evening I was trying out some wallpapers on my iPhone, which is a 5 with iOS 7.02 at the time. I put up a solid black wallpaper for the home screen; I saw that this made the drop-down today screen completely black, and turned the control panel a light grey. Later, I changed the homescreen wallpaper to something else, but the today page and control panel didn't revert to their opaque characteristic. Tried a couple resets with no results. I had backed up the iPhone to iTunes desktop about four hours earlier; so did a restore, which took care of the issue. The odd thing is I put that black wallpaper on one time before after upgrading to iOS 7 with no problems. Note: even as I write this post, my phone is being upgraded to iOS 7.03.

What happened here? Any ideas, suggestions?

ArGiEs

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Thank you - that did it. I was playing around with some of the accessibility options that same evening. Just tried it again & it does change the screens. When I did the restore, of course, it reverted the device to before I started playing around with it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77