Call Blocking...
    pr1nce, BLiNK and ladyc0524 like this.
    10-17-2013 03:10 PM
    WebOS style multitasking.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    10-17-2013 04:41 PM
    I love control centre and most importantly being able to access it from the lock screen. Can't go wrong with the flat design!
    10-17-2013 08:50 PM
    Love the control center. So easy to toggle wifi or do not disturb on or off. And I have to admit (a little sheepishly ) that I have way too much fun double clicking the home button and swiping my apps closed. Still very happy with iOS 7.
    10-17-2013 11:21 PM
    I would have to say I have 3 I love equally the most, The Multitasking (Webos esq), page in page for folders, and Safari's epic redesign.
    10-18-2013 04:48 AM
    That flashlight in control center really is helpful getting things together in AM to take into another room so as not to disturb the Mrs while I prepare for work.

Hashtag happy wife happy life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-18-2013 06:17 AM
    iOS 7 was revealed and was even demoed for quite a few of its features during the 2013 WWDC. You had all these months to read about it and see how it looks. I guess my advice to you is that when a new iOS (or any OS) comes out, you should wait a bit and read the reviews about it or something, instead of just updating it and hoping that you won't regret it updating.
    Wow really? it was demo'ed months ago? Whaaat? and I didn't know about it? Oh man, how the heck did i miss that!? Yeah, I know that... My reply to you would be that reading about it, and seeing demos and other people's insight is no substitute for actually running the IOS. So after the beta's came out and people I know and respect here on iMore ran the Beta, and commented on the good, bad, bugs, etc. it was only after all this and consideration that I decided to update my Mini - i didn't "just" update and hope i liked it.. seriously?

Let me ask you.... do you run IOS7? Did you update or buy a phone/ipad with iOS 7 installed? If you updated, did you love everything about it even before you were able to run it and check out all the features? or are you one of those users that reply simply on what others say about it and what you read..

I for one decided to update because there were compelling features about the IOS that I wanted to check out and experience first hand- something you cant get by reading or waiting.. So I took the plunge and updated. Oh and I didn't jump on the IOS7 bandwagon "just because" like some people do
    10-19-2013 08:50 PM
    Love: swipe gestures back/fwd; multitasking; control center; transparency; swipe down to search; safari.

Not like: no list view of ALL my appointments for the day in TODAY view; doesn't always give me a current temp in NC (eg. "the high today was" really useless when I want the current temp); clicking home while in multitask view should take me home not back to previous app; clicking home should take me home not to folder view; and finally, I should never have to wait for animations to finish before I can make my next move.
    10-19-2013 10:17 PM
    forgot to punch ..... inbuilt Led flash enable from control center no need to install third party apps
    10-21-2013 12:52 AM
    I've begun using the back gestures a lot more often and I am really liking not needing to reach to the for left corner to go back. It's actually a lot like blackberry10 which I'm quite used to. Hopefully in due time this is something more devs will adopt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-21-2013 01:55 AM
    are you talking about ios or bb os ?
    10-21-2013 02:38 AM
61 123