For some reason it seems to work BETTER than you are saying it does. I have been playing with it all morning and it is well worth the price. Thanks for a great app... The pictures are a little out of focus.
    10-23-2013 10:33 AM
    I really enjoy the app an have been so excited for it but I noticed the pictures when put into the app get alittle blurred. Other than that I love the app and awesome job on it.
    Thanks for the feedback. I have heard that from others. Looking into a way to preserve more quality. Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    10-23-2013 11:38 AM
    Thanks for the feedback. I have heard that from others. Looking into a way to preserve more quality. Stay tuned!

Thanks for understanding. I glad some people can understand creative critism. On a side note though, probably the best $.99 I've ever spent.
    10-23-2013 11:50 AM
    Thanks for understanding. I glad some people can understand creative critism. On a side note though, probably the best $.99 I've ever spent.
    Wow thanks for that!

10-23-2013 12:04 PM
    Bought it last night. Works great!
    10-23-2013 01:38 PM
    On image quality:

If you scale the image within the app, then save it off. Then in the set wallpaper try to scale it back up, pixelation will certainly occur. As opposed to getting the end scale correct within the app first, saving and then leaving the scale as is or smaller when setting to wallpaper more quality is preserved.

On a different note, I do scale the original somewhat no matter if you scale or not in the app. This could also be causing some loss in original quality. This is what in looking into.

The only fix I know of is to not scale images but put them in a giant background. There are 2 issues with this, 1 is the super large image really taxes some devices. And the other is that some people expect the image to be the exact size for their wallpaper when they go to set it. Maybe I'll make this another save option. Highest Qiuslitu etc.

Any thoughts?
    Cheers.

10-23-2013 01:43 PM
    I just downloaded the app (haven't played around with it much, but love the idea) and I think you should make an option to save in the highest quality.
    10-23-2013 01:51 PM
    I just downloaded the app (haven't played around with it much, but love the idea) and I think you should make an option to save in the highest quality.
    Thanks! And thanks!

10-23-2013 02:00 PM
    too bad I can't buy anything atm..
    planning on getting it though
    10-23-2013 03:13 PM
    Just go it. Thank you for making this !

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk
    10-23-2013 09:54 PM
    FYI: I expect the next version to have an improved image quality. It's ok now but can be better. Early experiments are promising. Working on it!

10-23-2013 10:38 PM
    please make the app free
    even if just for a day or two
    I really want it but am under 16 and my parents never let me download any paid apps
    but seriously well done for actually acting on an ios7 problem rather than just moaning!!!!
    10-24-2013 02:20 PM
    Hey any chance of this being released in the UK app store iv been following the forum and development of the app and i love the idea because the auto zoom infuriates me but i am from the UK and to buy it from US app store i have to make new credit card details and would prefer not to please reply scatabrian i need this app?
    10-26-2013 01:06 PM
    If it's in the Irish store I'm sure it's in UK store.
    10-26-2013 01:32 PM
    PM me for codes. Have a few left. Working on iPad support and image quality in general. So need to use codes up.

10-26-2013 01:39 PM
    Image quality on iPad is terrible currently for some types of images.

10-26-2013 01:41 PM
    What do we search for if it is in the irish app store? The only one coming up is "fix my wallpaper" is this the app
    10-26-2013 02:36 PM
    What do we search for if it is in the irish app store? The only one coming up is "fix my wallpaper" is this the app
    Are you looking for this app or similar apps? Try Wallax and BlurArt
    10-26-2013 03:16 PM
    I just paid for your app. I wanted to support your efforts.
    10-26-2013 03:49 PM
    I just paid for your app. I wanted to support your efforts.
    Thanks! correct iPad support coming.

10-26-2013 04:41 PM
    Thanks, Scatabrain! I'd leave a positive review on the App Store but it doesn't recognize that I own the app (I restarted iTunes, and still no luck). So far, I've been using it as a solid color wallpaper generator, and it's great...reminds me of "Colors" an app on Android (in function).

Good work!
    10-27-2013 03:06 PM
    Thanks, Scatabrain! I'd leave a positive review on the App Store but it doesn't recognize that I own the app (I restarted iTunes, and still no luck). So far, I've been using it as a solid color wallpaper generator, and it's great...reminds me of "Colors" an app on Android (in function).

Good work!
    I haven't run into that yet. I'm a bit confused though as it sounds like you are able to run it?

It sounds like you can use the color picker and save but you can't add an image using the Photo menu?

10-27-2013 03:32 PM
    I haven't run into that yet. I'm a bit confused though as it sounds like you are able to run it?

It sounds like you can use the color picker and save but you can't add an image using the Photo menu?

The app works fine; I can add photos, etc. The only issue I ran into was leaving a review on the App Store; every time I clicked the "write a review" box, I was notified that I needed to download the app first.

Your app works great; I was just commenting about how I'd used it so far.
    10-27-2013 05:26 PM
    The app works fine; I can add photos, etc. The only issue I ran into was leaving a review on the App Store; every time I clicked the "write a review" box, I was notified that I needed to download the app first.

Your app works great; I was just commenting about how I'd used it so far.
    Thanks for the feedback. Cheers.

10-27-2013 05:41 PM
    Any updates on the update?
    10-29-2013 08:51 PM
131 ... 23456