Help imore forum keeps crashing

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
There's a few things you can do to try to rectify the problem. Here's a list to start with:

1) sign out of the app, double click hime button & close it out. Go to settings/general/safari and clear out your cache/cookies/data & then jump down to the advance part and clear out all website data also. Then turn OFF your device for a minute or 2. Turn it back ON, open the app and sign back in.

If that didn't help then:
2) delete the app & re-install it.

3) you can also try a reboot-hold down home button and sleep/on-off button till you see the white apple logo. Then let go.

Let us know how you make out.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
There's a few things you can do to try to rectify the problem. Here's a list to start with:

1) sign out of the app, double click hime button & close it out. Go to settings/general/safari and clear out your cache/cookies/data & then jump down to the advance part and clear out all website data also. Then turn OFF your device for a minute or 2. Turn it back ON, open the app and sign back in.

If that didn't help then:
2) delete the app & re-install it.

3) you can also try a reboot-hold down home button and sleep/on-off button till you see the white apple logo. Then let go.

Let us know how you make out.

We'll I tried these steps. We'll see how it goes. So far so good.

Thank you :)

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Well this has reared its ugly head again...quite frustrating :crying:

Posting from my PC as I couldn't get it in via the iphone app.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Well this has reared its ugly head again...quite frustrating :crying:

Posting from my PC as I couldn't get it in via the iphone app.

I just started using the iMore app instead of Tapatalk because of crashing lol maybe try tapatalk .. IMore app works fine for me