Help imore forum keeps crashing

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
There's a few things you can do to try to rectify the problem. Here's a list to start with:

1) sign out of the app, double click hime button & close it out. Go to settings/general/safari and clear out your cache/cookies/data & then jump down to the advance part and clear out all website data also. Then turn OFF your device for a minute or 2. Turn it back ON, open the app and sign back in.

If that didn't help then:
2) delete the app & re-install it.

3) you can also try a reboot-hold down home button and sleep/on-off button till you see the white apple logo. Then let go.

Let us know how you make out.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
There's a few things you can do to try to rectify the problem. Here's a list to start with:

1) sign out of the app, double click hime button & close it out. Go to settings/general/safari and clear out your cache/cookies/data & then jump down to the advance part and clear out all website data also. Then turn OFF your device for a minute or 2. Turn it back ON, open the app and sign back in.

If that didn't help then:
2) delete the app & re-install it.

3) you can also try a reboot-hold down home button and sleep/on-off button till you see the white apple logo. Then let go.

Let us know how you make out.

We'll I tried these steps. We'll see how it goes. So far so good.

Thank you :)

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Well this has reared its ugly head again...quite frustrating :crying:

Posting from my PC as I couldn't get it in via the iphone app.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Well this has reared its ugly head again...quite frustrating :crying:

Posting from my PC as I couldn't get it in via the iphone app.

I just started using the iMore app instead of Tapatalk because of crashing lol maybe try tapatalk .. IMore app works fine for me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh