iOS 7 iPad sound problem once updated

yuvalnyk

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I updated the ipad to ios 7 yesterday and after the update there is sound problem, all the sound that come out of the ipad, speaker and headphones sound jarring ( dont sure this is the word, I used google translate). Anyone here know this problem and how to fix it?

chezwhillians

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Ios 7 sound problem

Hey. I have exactly the same problem. Updated my ipad 3 to iOS 7 and the speaker sounds like it's constipated.!! Don't really know what to do?:straight-face:

NorbertSzucs

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site

Hi Guys! Restore the settings(only settings) in the General Settings/restore menu. It will solve the problem prob.

Said Hsn

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site

Hi, I have the same problem, all of a sudden it seems all sounds like speaker, keypad sound stops working, this happened after I upgraded to IOS 7 and i never had this problem with my phone. initially i thought this is happening when i change the phone mode to silent and after switching to the normal mode it actually remain in silent mode but now i realised that this is happening with out even changing to silent mode and then normal mode.
I even rest all settings but still faced this problem, any one has any idea what should i do?

Mohamed Fawzy1

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

the same proplem happened to me after 1 year of using my i pad3 5.1.1 jailbreaked i thought it was hardware problem i upgrade to 6.1.3 it s gone and returned again with ios 7 but not occur with i phone any one help very annoying sound

Alchemancer

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
This has happened twice to my iPad mini after IOS 7. Didn't have to reboot. Held done Home button to call up Siri and sound returned to normal. Hope this works for others. Good luck!
:D

dennis Lashannonst

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
i had problems with text sound, no ringer. and kept missing calls till i noticed some thing in my settings
this is what i did, press settings, do not disturb, switch off manuel settings. thats it . my sound never played up any more and thats all since ios7 update. hope this helps some one. i was looking for ages. happy days

whosethatchick

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
09-22-2013, 03:52 AMNorbertSzucs

Hi Guys! Restore the settings(only settings) in the General Settings/restore menu. It will solve the problem prob.

Reply: hi Norbert Szucs I did what you have suggested and it works on my iPad . Gee! Thankyou soo much!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2