iOS 7 waiting room (WR)

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I already have GM but i still want to update to the public version since i got a buggy ipsw. how do i know it's already on iTunes? when i click on restore, it says "problem downlading, requested resource not found", or something like that

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Not available for me yet (Tampa Bay, FL). OTA: iPhone just checks and checks and checks and checks. iTunes prompts me to download & install 6.1.4.
Dammit.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My phone takes a while to charge. Battery life is not as great as it was before. What can I do about this?

Take it in to an apple store and see what they say or get a battery case or turn off features that you don't need other than that restore as new and do a full charge cycle (charge it to 100% then use it until it dies) twice

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Not available for me yet (Tampa Bay, FL). OTA: iPhone just checks and checks and checks and checks. iTunes prompts me to download & install 6.1.4.
Dammit.

Make sure your iTunes is version 11.1 - that is available via Apple's iTunes Downloads page...

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Take it in to an apple store and see what they say or get a battery case or turn off features that you don't need other than that restore as new and do a full charge cycle (charge it to 100% then use it until it dies) twice

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks I'll try a full restore

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
DO i have have to go into DFU mode to update/restore to the public release since i am on GM? i need to update since the ipsw i got was buggy. please help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2