Apps That So Far Don't Work in iOS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

hochy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
  • Kik Messenger
  • LINE Camera
And I do realize that they will all most likely work in upcoming betas, or after the final release.

Last edited:

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Podcasts - unless streaming. Downloaded from phone or iTunes work not.
iMore Forums - notifications work, but the app crashes after loading content.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Again, please remember that iOS 7 is the developer beta, and developers are keeping a close eye on whether their apps work on each sequential beta. If you are beta testing these apps for the developers, please report to the developers. If you are not, it's of no consequence.

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Again, please remember that iOS 7 is the developer beta, and developers are keeping a close eye on whether their apps work on each sequential beta. If you are beta testing these apps for the developers, please report to the developers. If you are not, it's of no consequence.

I think this thread is more for community collaboration, and not so much bug reporting. Sometimes there are workaround that can be shared as well :)

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Kik isnt opening for me at all. iMore i could barely keep open for more than a few minutes before it crashes and takes me out. no biggie though.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
It's Beta...

Most apps will not work.. Which is why it's a developer build to make them work towards iOS 7 complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77