No, not working yet...
    Yes it is, if you go to passsource.com on your ios device you can generate sample passes to see how Passbook works.

Sent from my iPhone 4S. iOS 6
    07-22-2012 04:24 AM
    No, not working yet...
    Okay thanks
    07-23-2012 05:33 AM
    Since Beta 3, I am having problems with Group Messaging. I have verified it is turned on.

When all users are on iMessage, the message will send to iMessage, but I receive no delivery confirmation but the message is delivered to all recipients.

When one or more recipients are not on iMessage, sending the message hangs at about the 90% mark and eventually errors out.

Anyone else experience this?
    After resetting all network settings, I received about 50 texts and a dozen voicemail. So, this seems to have resolved this issue for the moment.
    07-23-2012 02:49 PM
    Yes it is, if you go to passsource.com on your ios device you can generate sample passes to see how Passbook works.

Sent from my iPhone 4S. iOS 6
    That is not "actually working" that is a test to see how it works or sample of working. It exact form on the phone as it, it does not currently work.
    07-23-2012 04:35 PM
    Hi folks, remember the proximity sensor (always on bug) I reported here in iOS 6 Beta 1 bugs/feedback thread? It continues to happen in beta 3, I reported to Apple and the answer I got from them is that it behaves how it's intended to do

Thing is, when you turn Raise To Speak feature off, and use your webcam (no IR filter) to verify if it turned infrared proximity sensor off, results that it didn't. Since iOS 5 this bug has been present, power cycling, or doing a soft reset solves this issue but this solution does not apply in iOS 6. Don't have an idea on how hard it is on battery draining, but it makes no sense that this sensor stays on forever even when you turn this feature off. Unless it has to do with constantly display brightness adjust feature that we have noticed came with iOS 6 version. Doing some test of this feature (some of you commented about a brightness bug in earlier posts) I noticed that ambient light variations make that display brightness adjust accordingly to brighter or darker ambiences. Previous to iOS 6, the sensor samples the ambient light, and adjusts the brightness; it does this only once--each time you unlock the phone after waking it. Now in iOS 6 you can easily watch how brightness slider adjusts itself when display senses light variations. If you open Passbook app it raises brightness to full (it is supposed to act this way for easy reading of barcodes) but getting out of Passbook app makes that brightness readjusts itself responding to actual ambient light intensity (this adjusting task occurs slowly until brightness slider stops to right level).

I've checked and ambient light sensor and proximity sensor are separate and work differently but if Apple says that an always on proximity sensor in this iOS version is behaving how it is intended to do; all that I could think of is that it has to do with ambient light "sensing"??

Thoughts are welcome buddies
    07-24-2012 12:52 AM
    I am thinking we would never see the final product of Passbook until the introduction of the Iphone 5...when NFC will hit

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    07-26-2012 08:55 AM
    Interestingly enough, on my 3rd gen iPad...when I finish watching a movie, it says "This product is not available in your region"..that sort of message.
    07-26-2012 01:23 PM
    That is not "actually working" that is a test to see how it works or sample of working. It exact form on the phone as it, it does not currently work.
    I think its more likely that this is exactly how it will work- the app itself won't have any functionality until apps or other sources put "passes" in it.
    07-27-2012 12:16 PM
    When I use the notification center tap to tweet option, sometimes it freezes my phone.
    07-28-2012 02:08 AM
    Every time I try to watch a video on my new iPad (3) via Home Sharing, the Video App crashes and closes at various points in loading the shared library. It never gets to the point of displaying the library contents. Beta 3. I've reset network settings.

Anyone else?
    07-29-2012 01:35 AM
    My text stopped working today, no one getting them and I am not receiving them from iPhones or non-iPhones.

Hard Reboot = No Help
    Reset Network Settings = No Help
    iMessage turned off - back on = No Help

Anyone else?
    07-29-2012 03:42 PM
    My text stopped working today, no one getting them and I am not receiving them from iPhones or non-iPhones.

Hard Reboot = No Help

Anyone else?
    Funny I had this same exact problem happen to me on Friday. At first I thought awe it's a big my phone is messed up. Then I called in and me and the tech were like ok it's the SIM card. Got to the mall all of a sudden my phone started working go figure. Well still got a new SIM everything was all good. Got back home messed up again. Found out it was a concert down the street and had the whole network bogged down.
    07-29-2012 03:49 PM

Hard Reboot = No Help

Anyone else?
    That has nothing to do with the OS. Definitely a carrier issue you're experiencing.
    07-29-2012 08:09 PM
    My photo stream won't save pics like it did in 5.1.1. Is this a bug I missed already?
    07-30-2012 12:57 AM
    My photo stream won't save pics like it did in 5.1.1. Is this a bug I missed already?
    Are you talking about saving to camera roll? If so, mine saves fine.
    07-30-2012 02:01 AM
    Are you talking about saving to camera roll? If so, mine saves fine.
    pics save to the camer roll just fine. but i have photo stream turned on and usually in 5.1.1 it saves a duplicate pic to the photo stream as well as the camera roll. if i take a pic with the phone, it wont save to the stream, but will to the roll. screen shots or downloaded pics will. so i cant figure out why.
    07-30-2012 05:45 PM
    pics save to the camer roll just fine. but i have photo stream turned on and usually in 5.1.1 it saves a duplicate pic to the photo stream as well as the camera roll. if i take a pic with the phone, it wont save to the stream, but will to the roll. screen shots or downloaded pics will. so i cant figure out why.
    Mine is saving fine to photo stream for both iPhone and iPad. Not sure why it's not saving for you.
    07-30-2012 06:50 PM
    Mine is saving fine to photo stream for both iPhone and iPad. Not sure why it's not saving for you.
    other than in the icloud settings, photo stream "on", is there another setting im missing?

ok weird, now its working. just took a pic and it saved in photo stream. but i took a pic yesterday during dinner and it didnt. will it only save to photo stream/icloud if its on wifi? because im on wifi now and wasnt at dinner.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 07-30-2012 at 08:15 PM.
    07-30-2012 08:13 PM
    other than in the icloud settings, photo stream "on", is there another setting im missing?

ok weird, now its working. just took a pic and it saved in photo stream. but i took a pic yesterday during dinner and it didnt. will it only save to photo stream/icloud if its on wifi? because im on wifi now and wasnt at dinner.
    Yes wifi must be on
    07-30-2012 08:28 PM
    Yes wifi must be on
    what if i take a pic while not on wifi, will it sync when i reconnect to wifi? because the pic i took yesterday never did once i got home.
    07-31-2012 12:46 AM
    what if i take a pic while not on wifi, will it sync when i reconnect to wifi? because the pic i took yesterday never did once i got home.
    It's suppose to upload to photo stream one you get wifi connection
    07-31-2012 12:53 AM
    It's suppose to upload to photo stream one you get wifi connection
    well, it didnt. hmmmm. anyone wanna turn their wifi off, take a pic and then maybe 20 mins later, put wifi on and see if it loads?
    07-31-2012 12:59 AM
    well, it didnt. hmmmm. anyone wanna turn their wifi off, take a pic and then maybe 20 mins later, put wifi on and see if it loads?
    I just did and waited 15 mins and it uploaded to photo stream on both iPhone and iPad. Try maybe a hard reboot, reset settings, reset network settings, and maybe even a restore. Just suggestions that I would try to fix.
    07-31-2012 02:04 AM
    I just did and waited 15 mins and it uploaded to photo stream on both iPhone and iPad. Try maybe a hard reboot, reset settings, reset network settings, and maybe even a restore. Just suggestions that I would try to fix.
    trying this myself as we speak. ill see what happens. thanks.

EDIT: it does work. odd that it didnt for the pic yesterday. however, the photos app was acting up and kept freezing and shutting itself down, like a force stop. maybe that was the cause.
    Last edited by dictoresno; 07-31-2012 at 05:01 AM.
    07-31-2012 04:28 AM
    trying this myself as we speak. ill see what happens. thanks.

EDIT: it does work. odd that it didnt for the pic yesterday. however, the photos app was acting up and kept freezing and shutting itself down, like a force stop. maybe that was the cause.
    I've noticed Photo Stream acting kinda wonky lately. Even while I'm running iOS 5
    bgesullo likes this.
    07-31-2012 05:50 PM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD