Auto brightness has major bugs
    Yeah its very bad makes me want to go back to 5.1.1.
    06-12-2012 09:59 PM
    The typing and keys are slow I did notice that
    06-12-2012 10:02 PM
    App store is slow also for me.
    06-12-2012 10:20 PM
    I haven't experienced anything with the app store yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-12-2012 10:21 PM
    Maps - won't give direction from a location in the US to a location in Canada - hopefully this gets fixed very soon!
    06-12-2012 10:47 PM
    Not do much a bug but when doing a hard reset there is no power down screen .. Also my settings freezes still on FaceTime settings ( but FaceTime works ) also on trying to go to caller is under iMessage ..
    06-12-2012 11:18 PM
    Siri doesn't like basketball.
    (Being serious, it doesn't pull recent basketball scores)
    Also, there's some weird wifi FB uploader bugs
    and youtube over wifi (my friend told me these...non-descript though)

The auto brightness is annoying, not enough for me to deal with the downgrade hassle.
    If it gets that bad, I have a One X to put my Sim card in.

Hope some of that adds to the "knowledge base" and we can see some fixes in a week or two!
    As long as auto brightness gets fixed
    06-13-2012 12:03 AM
    I just fixed the " Maps no loading" bug, I went to " privacy" - location services and turn off Maps, I then reboot the phone and turned it back on , opened the app and voila !!!!
    Before this make sure you close the app from the multitask bar, hope it helps
    06-13-2012 12:28 AM
    Not too sure. You can always go to bugreport.apple.com and login to see what happens.
    worked like a charm and i would suggest anyone else in my situation to do it as well
    06-13-2012 12:36 AM
    I just found something really weird, wonder if you guys can check it out, I type pretty fast in my iphone and I just noticed that when typing fast the click sound feels slower than the letters I type, if I type an 8 letter word it seems the keyboard only registers 3 or 4 clicks, it feels weird because I like the feedback of these clicks and it's usually instantaneous....not sure if this is part of the OS or just a bug, it only seems to happen when typing fast.
    Yes. I get the same thing as well actually. I thought my screen was dying on me or something haha
    06-13-2012 12:39 AM
    I just fixed the " Maps no loading" bug, I went to " privacy" - location services and turn off Maps, I then reboot the phone and turned it back on , opened the app and voila !!!!
    Before this make sure you close the app from the multitask bar, hope it helps
    This worked for me... I can now use the search bar in Maps... was crashing before anytime I tried to search.
    06-13-2012 12:47 AM
    This worked for me... I can now use the search bar in Maps... was crashing before anytime I tried to search.
    Great.. !!
    06-13-2012 12:51 AM
    Also, more granular control of do not disturb would be better. I don't use favorites, so perhaps adding a contact lost within that setting would be better. So far pretty stable.
    i did have a minimal Favorites list but now i have added a few more just to be safe

you also could turn your Repeated Calls to ON within your DND settings and let whoever know to calls twice in a row to get thru?
    06-13-2012 01:21 AM
    Ok I'll start it. Bugs I noticed are thumbnails in camera roll are a tad blurry. Also, the pics in camera roll don't seem as sharp. Last, maps crashes when you search.

What else?
    I don't have that issue at all, Maps working fine, Images / Thumbs look good. A few Siri glitches, but that I expected. However felt the response from Siri to be stronger. I have not played with the new call features yet. The new post to FB and Twitter works well, but I have yet to figure out how to tell Siri to post to my Business Twitter over my Personal Twitter.
    06-13-2012 03:20 AM
    Auto brightness has major bugs
    Yes, I did notice that too, now that you mentioned it, I had to manually increase the brightness.
    06-13-2012 03:22 AM
    Does anyone else's phones freeze when going to settings then FaceTime or to settings iMessage then receive at .. When I first loaded it didn't but as I started setting up my phone and when I went back it started
    06-13-2012 03:58 AM
    Sometime my screen didn't turn off, it's still on forever , have tried restore and the problem fixed for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-13-2012 04:10 AM
    Two more things I've found:

- Full screen in Safari only works in landscape, not portrait.
    - VPN doesn't allow for password entry upon connection (password field/window pops up, but you can't type), it requires you to enter and save password in VPN settings.
    06-13-2012 07:24 AM
    Not seeing the Do Not Disturb toggle widget in my Notification tray...
    06-13-2012 08:10 AM
    Two more things I've found:

- Full screen in Safari only works in landscape, not portrait.
    i believe it is going to stay that way due to how the bottom bar buttons are configured in portrait

i'd like for it to be in portrait too but hey, at least Apple finally did it
    06-13-2012 08:15 AM
    Not seeing the Do Not Disturb toggle widget in my Notification tray...
    it should be right above your Notifications section as soon as you go into Settings

then you can fine tune it inside the Notifications section
    06-13-2012 08:18 AM
    Noticed maps isn't displaying traffic even toggled off and restarted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    06-13-2012 08:42 AM
    Having fixed the Maps issue I have no other bugs, the brightness issue only happened a couple of times yesterday, like someone else reported yesterday the brightness it is definitely stronger in this beta, change it to full brightness and it almost blinds you... =)
    06-13-2012 09:17 AM
    Noticed there isn't an option to toggle 3G on/off in this beta but is not a bug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-13-2012 09:40 AM
    it should be right above your Notifications section as soon as you go into Settings

then you can fine tune it inside the Notifications section
    yeah - i have all that - I guess I was expecting a toggle switch in the notification pull down... I guess I was imagining that feature
    06-13-2012 09:40 AM
202 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD