goes to speaker when I try to make a out going call
    12-18-2011 09:29 PM
    It really ticks me off that my iPhone is fully capable of so many functions, yet it STILL can't make me breakfast in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon and jdavis22 like this.
    12-18-2011 09:30 PM
    Just realized this one. When someone email me a picture and I want to reply back with a picture there is no option to attach a picture! I have to go back to camera roll and retype the email address. How lame.
    12-19-2011 03:43 PM
    Just realized this one. When someone email me a picture and I want to reply back with a picture there is no option to attach a picture! I have to go back to camera roll and retype the email address. How lame.
    This is something that has been complained about for a while. I suggest you leave apple feedback I maybe get his implemented in a future update. http://www.apple.com/feedback

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    cocochannel likes this.
    12-19-2011 04:44 PM
    You can copy and paste. Go to camera roll and press hold and then copy and go back to email and paste.
    12-19-2011 05:08 PM
    Sometimes when i lock the phone then hit the home button a few moments later to turn the display back on because I maybe forgot to check something it'll glitch then take a random screenshot of the lock screen XD

Sent from my beautiful iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-19-2011 05:53 PM
    My one and only complaint is how autocorrect is done. The spacebar should not automatically insert the word. I should have to tap the word if I want it. There is websites based on dumb autocorrects because of this flaw. I know you may say turn off autocorrect problem is I need it because I am terrible at spelling. Just my two cents
    That surprises me, that you cannot opt for a choice of like 3 words as you type and tap the one you want. The free app Swiftkey X for android does this really well.
    The think I hate is you can't crop your own ringtones on the phone from your songs, you have to use an app and then synch them to iTunes and then transfer them back to the phone. That's pretty lame.
    12-19-2011 06:25 PM
    I hate the sound of sending a text. I wish there was a way to disable to swoosh without having to silence your entire phone.
    12-19-2011 08:23 PM
    I hate the sound of sending a text. I wish there was a way to disable to swoosh without having to silence your entire phone.
    really? That's actually something I look forward to listening to so I know my text was sent.
    12-19-2011 09:13 PM
    really? That's actually something I look forward to listening to so I know my text was sent.
    I don't know why it bothers me.. lol. I guess I can only tolerate incoming sounds, not outgoing. I just wish they provided an option to turn it off/on.
    12-19-2011 09:39 PM
    Wish I could delete all emails at once instead of having to manually mark them for deletion
    12-20-2011 06:43 AM
    What ticks me off the most is probably the fact that Safari is crippled. Can't download anything, can't upload anything, no flash, can't save a page as a HTML document and the list goes on. Its completely sandboxed into just a web viewer and image saver.

Oh, and this is my first post
    cocochannel likes this.
    12-20-2011 02:29 PM
    I was surprised that my wife's iPhone 4s, while connected to our home wifi, would not use an alternate route to locate the internet/email (such as through a HSPA+ connection) when our service provider dropped its service. I had to manually disconnect the wifi connection before it would connect with HSPA+.
    Last edited by dale46; 12-20-2011 at 03:16 PM.
    12-20-2011 03:13 PM
    Wish I could delete all emails at once instead of having to manually mark them for deletion
    If you click edit at the top, you can then select a batch of emails and delete them all in one touch of a button!

My backpacks got jets....
    12-20-2011 03:36 PM
    I get pissed when it takes several clicks of the home button in order to go home
    12-20-2011 03:38 PM
    My one and only complaint is how autocorrect is done. The spacebar should not automatically insert the word. I should have to tap the word if I want it. There is websites based on dumb autocorrects because of this flaw. I know you may say turn off autocorrect problem is I need it because I am terrible at spelling. Just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    This happens on my HTC TITAN. Can be infuriating at times, amusing at others. On my HTC, I just tap the input area and it disappears. Don't know if that works on the iPhone?
    12-20-2011 04:33 PM
    I get pissed when it takes several clicks of the home button in order to go home
    it only takes one, two at the absolute most if you're on the last page of apps
    12-20-2011 05:29 PM
    If you click edit at the top, you can then select a batch of emails and delete them all in one touch of a button!
    That's what I mean, wish it had an option to delete all at once in the trash and sent folders
    12-20-2011 06:13 PM
    it only takes one, two at the absolute most if you're on the last page of apps
    Yeah but when the home button just stops functioning. Like it gets sticky after a while.
    12-20-2011 07:40 PM
    My iPhone 4 doesn't start my dang coffee maker in the morning. I've told it 100 times already, when I get up at 4:20AM I want my coffee to be done. *Sigh*, oh well, maybe some day there will be an app for that just like there is for everything else.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    12-20-2011 08:08 PM
    My iPhone 4 doesn't start my dang coffee maker in the morning. I've told it 100 times already, when I get up at 4:20AM I want my coffee to be done. *Sigh*, oh well, maybe some day there will be an app for that just like there is for everything else. Click to view quoted image

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    4:20 huh? You sure you don't want your iPhone to do something else at that particular time?
    12-20-2011 09:07 PM
    takes too long to boot up!
    cocochannel likes this.
    12-20-2011 11:23 PM
    12-20-2011 11:29 PM
    iOS has an issue with how it handles phone calls, when the UI for calling is used and closed it brings you back to the main user screen. Like the way Android does it, just a hope that iOS cleans it up
    12-21-2011 12:05 AM
    Not showing the album art even tho its there in itunes
    12-21-2011 12:46 AM
223 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD