Where are all the magazines?

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
To me, Newstand looks and sounds very promising however there don't appear to be as many magazines as the pictures show. On Apple's website it shows that GQ, Golfer's Digest, Oprah, Wired, etc....Yet when I look for those in the store or app store I can't seem to find them. Are they just showi g how it could be over time or am I missing something?

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Really? I found GQ on there.. and Vanity Fair, and several others...

To me though, I think Apple should disable newsstand until you actually download one of those publications. For people who don't read them, or just don't read them on their iPhone, the Newsstand icon is really annoying.

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Really? I found GQ on there.. and Vanity Fair, and several others...

To me though, I think Apple should disable newsstand until you actually download one of those publications. For people who don't read them, or just don't read them on their iPhone, the Newsstand icon is really annoying.

Yea I agree about hiding it.
Really? Did you just type in GQ? All I could find was GQ Italia. Also did you search on the iPhone?

isrararrafi

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
i just wish some of those magazines were actually free :p Hopefully other news corp like Reuters, usa today etc will come up with a newstand version of their apps, so that i get even less clutter

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77