Anybody's phones acting a little different/glitchy after ios5 update?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok here is a crazy question does it make sense that the phone would hold a charge longer if charged via wall outlet as opposed to USB? Charged overnight via USB and quick battery drain this morning. Then plugged into wall when it was at 60% unplugged at 100% at 10am and I'm at 60% now ten hours later which is great. Pretty much been home all day.

WSPNC

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The volume level on my speakerphone has gotten weaker, even at the highest setting.

Reception seems a bit weaker at times as well. Could it be that iOS5 was designed in mind for the dual-antenna design of the new iPhone 4S?

I have noticed the speakerphone issue as well. I have also noticed that when I start calls speakerphone will default on without highlighting it on the screen, then I go to turn it off and the highlight turns on then off yet speakerphone continues to stay on. I have to hit the button three times to get sound to run through the earpiece.

I have definitely noticed the home button issue as well but this was a continued issue from iOS4.

Also minor, I noticed that when you hang up from multiple calls screen the text is all sorts of skewed.

I also really like the shortcut to camera but viewing the picture after needs to be reworked.

hopefully we will see an update in NOV

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm late to the game on this one, but if you mean sluggish in response to any action taken, no matter the app, then yes. It's buggy. Hopefully 5.1+ will be released soon to correct all these little issues.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77