iOS 13 is available

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
When you charge overnight, you don’t take the phone off charger for the duration of your sleep.
This is longer than a battery needs charging.
Apple wanted to prevent aging of batteries due to continues charging overnight.
Therefore they build in a safeguard that stops charging when 90-95% battery level is reached and will continue charging around the time you gonna wake up.
If you sleep and wake up on set times, you won’t notice any difference. You will wake up to 100% battery level. In case you wake up, let’s say, an hour before your usual waking time, you’ll notice that your battery level is between 90 and 99%.

Thank you, you have explained it clearer than Apple did on their website.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Can someone please explain what Optimised Battery Charging is, what are the benefits and how it woks?

I have it enabled on my 7 Plus as it was the default setting.

Thanks.

Also to add it will learn your charging habits and adjust to it

As well when you want to turn it off it will give you the option to turn off until tomorrow or off for good or until you want to turn it back on

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Nice to see tvOS 13 for the Apple TV. And now I am currently installing 13.1 on my iPad.

Last edited:

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
iOS is only available for iPhones.
iPads have iPadOS and TV has tvOS and Watch has watchOS.

I made a mistake, still nice to see the update. Thanks for clarifying sir. And thank you for the helpful post on explaining battery optimization. I ended up turning it back on,to see if my battery life changes.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Did iOS 13 change how iDevices connect to wifi? I have been unable to even locate my office’s wifi since it dropped. 13.1 did nothing to fix it either.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77