Verizon customers:Get a year of Disney+ for free
    In regards to Dark Mode, nobody is asking for Dark Mode. Nobody wants it.

Everyone has been bugging about Memoji though. Everyone.

/s
    nikkisharif likes this.
    08-12-2018 10:11 PM

/s
    What about a memoji in dark mode? Common Apple, get your act together! 🤣

And where is the OP? Perhaps secretly sending pdf’s with an iPhone?
    Quis89 and nikkisharif like this.
    08-13-2018 07:14 PM
    I just tried and had no problem.
    08-13-2018 10:31 PM
    I will repost the same response again just for you . When I hit share on the PDF i get two options. Mail and Print.
    You figure it out? Where are you trying to share the pdf from? If in Mail, it's easy, just like others say. In mail, I lightly press on the unopened pdf. The share sheet comes up. If I tap on it, it opens with a share arrow in the bottom left. If I want to share an image in my camera roll as pdf, I highlight it, tap the share arrow, then choose print. Then reverse pinch the screen and another share arrow comes up in the bottom left.
    08-14-2018 12:45 AM
    You figure it out? Where are you trying to share the pdf from? If in Mail, it's easy, just like others say. In mail, I lightly press on the unopened pdf. The share sheet comes up. If I tap on it, it opens with a share arrow in the bottom left. If I want to share an image in my camera roll as pdf, I highlight it, tap the share arrow, then choose print. Then reverse pinch the screen and another share arrow comes up in the bottom left.
    Mail is fairly simple. Sending the document as a text is a PITA. As I posted earlier, I dont have a text option when I open the PDF. I have now found a way to do it but logically it should be as easy as texting a photo. If apple put the thought into productivity that they waste on stupid **** like emoji's this would be a much better phone.
    08-14-2018 10:14 AM
    Mail is fairly simple. Sending the document as a text is a PITA. As I posted earlier, I dont have a text option when I open the PDF. I have now found a way to do it but logically it should be as easy as texting a photo. If apple put the thought into productivity that they waste on stupid **** like emoji's this would be a much better phone.
    What version of iOS are you using and what device model?
    08-14-2018 10:25 AM
    Where are you opening the pdf? In mail? Somewhere else? Did you create the pdf, or one from somewhere else?
    Are you saying when you open a pdf in mail, there's no share sheet? Or when you tap the share arrow in the bottom left, it doesn't show messages as an option? Have you tried scrolling the option choices to the left? It's there for everyone else. Show a screenshot of your share sheet you get on a pdf.
    scruffypig likes this.
    08-14-2018 12:45 PM
    What version of iOS are you using and what device model?
    I'm on iOS 10.1.1 with my 6s Plus, and have no issues sending a pdf in messages. Not sure where the OP is having problems.
    08-14-2018 12:48 PM
    I'm on iOS 10.1.1 with my 6s Plus, and have no issues sending a pdf in messages. Not sure where the OP is having problems.
    Right. I thought maybe the OP was using an old version of iOS on an older device.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    08-14-2018 02:16 PM
    I don’t understand. When I open a pdf I have saved, there is most certainly an option to send with iMessage. What exact device and OS version are you using?
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-14-2018 06:06 PM

/s
    So I'm a nobody? As well as countless amount of other Apple users. People have been requesting a dark mode since...I can remember (LOL)
    Tartarus, Quis89, judgetom and 1 others like this.
    08-14-2018 06:22 PM
    So I'm a nobody? As well as countless amount of other Apple users. People have been requesting a dark mode since...I can remember (LOL)
    Note the sarcasm tag I threw at the end of that comment. You are definitely a somebody.
    Spencerdl and Annie_8plus like this.
    08-15-2018 12:51 AM
    Note the sarcasm tag I threw at the end of that comment. You are definitely a somebody.
    OH yeah....I didn't see it at first...LOL
    Tartarus and Quis89 like this.
    08-15-2018 01:37 AM
    When I opened in mail it didnt offer the option to send in a message. I could mail it or I could print it. I wanted to do neither. I simply wanted to send it in message form. I guess to me its counter intuitive. start a message add an attachment and send it. While I do see that I was obviously doing it wrong, I half expected that if i want to add an attachment, I need a message to attach it to. Kinda like the wail mail works. You start an email and add an attachment. I start a message and I want to attach a PDF. I'll go back to an earlier comment. If Apple put the energy into productivity that they put into emoji's, It would be a better device
    08-19-2018 01:31 PM
    When I opened in mail it didnt offer the option to send in a message. I could mail it or I could print it. I wanted to do neither. I simply wanted to send it in message form. I guess to me its counter intuitive. start a message add an attachment and send it. While I do see that I was obviously doing it wrong, I half expected that if i want to add an attachment, I need a message to attach it to. Kinda like the wail mail works. You start an email and add an attachment. I start a message and I want to attach a PDF. I'll go back to an earlier comment. If Apple put the energy into productivity that they put into emoji's, It would be a better device
    You can attach a PDF to a message from within the Messages app also. If, the PDF is available from one of the many cloud storage apps that have a plugin for the Messages app, you are good to go.

Last edited by scruffypig; 08-19-2018 at 02:11 PM.
    08-19-2018 01:59 PM
    When I opened in mail it didnt offer the option to send in a message.
    That’s odd. I just tried sharing a pdf that I received in an email and it gave me the many sharing options that iOS provides elsewhere.
    08-19-2018 02:02 PM
    If Apple put the energy into productivity that they put into emoji's, It would be a better device
    You’ve mentioned this several times so we understand you don’t like emoji. I rarely use them myself. oops. 🤣

Anyways, why can’t it be both? To say Apple doesn’t put energy into how their devices perform is simply not true. We have all mentioned that you can easily attach a pdf to a message, but you are focused on the opposite. Is every aspect of iOS perfect? Of course not. Are there other choices if we don’t like it? Yes there is, though arguably not enough. Apple refines things so they work well, though not always the way we wished. Android does things multiple ways, though not always well. Choose your poison.
    08-19-2018 02:26 PM
    You can attach a PDF to a message from within the Messages app also. If, the PDF is available from one of the many cloud storage apps that have a plugin for the Messages app, you are good to go.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f875227abe.jpg
    My answer to this is quite simple, I have 4 different cloud storage providers and only 2 show up in the choices ribbon at the bottom of the messages app. Apple released a "files" app. to store things like this and yet that's not a choice when messages is open. I do realize I was doing something wrong but, it should be a bit more...cohesive. In other words, if you add an app that is a depository for files then shouldn't that app be in the bottom ribbon of another app that is used to send messages?
    Trees likes this.
    08-19-2018 03:57 PM
    My answer to this is quite simple, I have 4 different cloud storage providers and only 2 show up in the choices ribbon at the bottom of the messages app. Apple released a "files" app. to store things like this and yet that's not a choice when messages is open. I do realize I was doing something wrong but, it should be a bit more...cohesive. In other words, if you add an app that is a depository for files then shouldn't that app be in the bottom ribbon of another app that is used to send messages?
    Submit your feature request to Apple.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/?afid...07&subId2=vbim
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    08-19-2018 06:03 PM
    When I opened in mail it didnt offer the option to send in a message. I could mail it or I could print it.
    Are you tapping on the pdf, or pressing lightly on it? If you press on it, it brings up the share sheet. If you tap on it to open it, there's a share arrow in the bottom left corner. If all you get is email and print, try choosing print. Then reverse pinch the screen like you would to zoom. Then tap the share arrow in the bottom left. Are you sliding the options in the share sheet to see them all? Can you show a screenshot of your share sheet?
    You might try @applesupport on Twitter. Or call them at:

Apple Support Number:
    (800) 275-2273
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 08-20-2018 at 01:07 PM.
    08-20-2018 10:41 AM
    Click the share icon, click more, then turn on whatever app you’d like to send the PDF to.

I did this from the native mail app. If you still can’t figure it out, then you might want to make a genius appointment or just stay angry about it.
    TgeekB and scruffypig like this.
    08-20-2018 07:37 PM
    Click the share icon, click more, then turn on whatever app you’d like to send the PDF to.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7dc5caf8d5.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9931343488.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...aa92454981.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b1d113bdff.png

I did this from the native mail app. If you still can’t figure it out, then you might want to make a genius appointment or just stay angry about it.
    Thank you for your late to the party response King Richard! The mail app is not the issue
    08-21-2018 01:24 AM
    Do you have a Mobile Management Device (MDM) profile? If so, some options on the share sheet may be restricted. If you don't, then I would reach out to Apple Support. They can help you figure out what might be going on with your share sheet. Have you tried restoring as new? The messages app as well as many other options are there for everyone else. So obviously, something is not right with your device.
    08-21-2018 09:30 AM
    Thank you for your late to the party response King Richard! The mail app is not the issue
    I guess you decided to stay angry about it LOL
    08-24-2018 11:01 AM
    I guess you decided to stay angry about it LOL
    Then is probably won't help.

Just opened a PDF from iCloud (where I store everything) and hit the share icon:

Lots of options there including iMessage. And it works as I'm flooding friends and coworkers with test messages.
    08-24-2018 12:24 PM
62 123